Sailthru is the largest sender of personalized email on the planet. But we’re so much more than an email provider or cross-channel marketing hub. We’re committed to creating true partnerships with our clients, not just being another vendor. Working with some of the biggest names in ecommerce and publishing, we help deliver the end consumer experiences for billions of individuals globally across email, mobile apps and web.
Sailthru is proud to be part of the CM Group, a world-class portfolio of technology products including Campaign Monitor, Delivra, Emma, LiveClicker, and Vuture. Our mission is to be the most respected, fastest growing marketing technology company in the world. We have teams all over the globe — from NYC to San Francisco to London to New Zealand — making it a reality.
CM Group is seeking a Partner Manager who will be responsible for working with the Director of Partnerships in supporting and executing programs with a variety of key strategic, reseller, and technology partners. The role is focused on leveraging these relationships to expand our overall reach, resulting in the creation of new leads and revenue for the business.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage a wide variety of initiatives in a fast-paced environment. They should have strong communication and presentation skills as they’ll engage with both internal and external sales, marketing, product, training, finance, and executive teams.
What You'll Do
- Support the creation and execution of strategic partnership plans that generate leads and drive demand through direct rep referrals, events/conferences, PR, email, webinars, and other available communication channels.
- Perform initial commercial analysis and assessment of partners potential to meet requirements and deliver revenue.
- Confidently communicate and represent the company product and portfolio strategy during in-person meetings, events, and calls with partners.
- Scheduling, facilitating, and ensuring alignment and resources for program kickoffs or reviews with partner and internal teams.
- Organization and maintenance of shared partner documentation, customer lists, resources, directory listings, and strategic plans.
- Regular reporting and analysis on the success of program activity with partners.
- Collection and consolidation of partner’s customer feedback to help inform product decisions and investment.
Skills & Qualifications
- Required 2+ years of business experience – preferably program or project management, sales coordination, consulting, or channel management.
- BA or BS in marketing, business, or a similar field.
- Understanding of the dynamics of different sales and marketing teams with experience working with or as part of those groups.
- Strong presentation and in-person communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and report out on progress.
- Experience working and building reports in Salesforce.
- Experience working with distributed teams is a plus.
- Some travel required as necessary