Sailthru is the largest sender of personalized email on the planet. We’re committed to creating true partnerships with our clients, not just being another vendor. Our retail and publishing customers are among the largest organizations worldwide, and they use our platform to provide a personalized and connected customer experience across email, web and mobile to billions of consumers.
Sailthru is a proud member of CM Group, a world-class portfolio of technology products including Campaign Monitor, Delivra, Emma, Liveclicker, and Vuture. Our mission is to be the most respected, fastest growing marketing technology company in the world.
Sailthru is looking for a Software Engineer to join the Integrations team in our NY office. This team is responsible for developing and maintaining integrations that connect Sailthru to third-party partners and platforms. From Shopify and Magento to WordPress and Zendesk, you will gain a deep knowledge of the tools being used by the world’s top publishers and e-commerce companies. You will be responsible for leveraging Sailthru technology to create value wherever our clients interact with their customers.
What You'll Do
- Use technologies including Kafka, Kubernetes, and Postgres to support high-throughput, high-reliability systems at scale.
- Contribute to education, documentation and support for integrations for the Sailthru organization.
- Work with clients to learn about, debug, and resolve client issues and concerns.
- Collaborate with the larger engineering team to build better, more centralized, and more robust platform integrations.
- Contribute to our engineering culture. You’ll be using your expertise and experience to help make technical decisions and to establish best practices across the engineering organization.
- You’re someone who loves technology and cares deeply about the products you build and the customers who use them.
- You love to learn and to use what you learn to advocate for improvement.
- You’re passionate about building high-throughput, high-reliability systems at scale.
- 3+ years industry experience: We know good coders are good at learning new languages and technology stacks. We're happy to have a good coder who is ready to learn something new. Experience with any of the above technologies or tools is considered a plus.