Sailthru is the largest sender of personalized email on the planet. We’re committed to creating true partnerships with our clients, not just being another vendor. Our retail and publishing customers are among the largest organizations worldwide, and they use our platform to provide a personalized and connected customer experience across email, web and mobile to billions of consumers.
Sailthru is a proud member of CM Group, a world-class portfolio of technology products including Campaign Monitor, Delivra, Emma, Liveclicker, and Vuture. Our mission is to be the most respected, fastest growing marketing technology company in the world.
Sailthru is looking for a Software Engineer to join the Onsite team in our NY office. This team is responsible for developing and maintaining web site visitor engagement channel for our customers. We work in a supportive, results focused environment. Our products involve code embedded on customer web sites running on millions of devices around the world, supported by our back-end services processing thousands of requests per second.
What You’ll Do
- Build B2B tools and systems using ReactJS, Java, Kafka, Kubernetes, AWS, and many other technologies.
- Tune and operate systems with performance and scale in mind.
- Contribute to education, documentation, and support for our customers.
- Collaborate with the larger engineering team to build better and more robust applications.
- Contribute to our engineering culture. You’ll be using your expertise and experience to help make technical decisions and to establish best practices across the engineering organization.
- You love technology and care deeply about the products you build and the customers, who use them.
- You love to learn and you use what you learn to advocate for improvement.
- You’re passionate about building highly available and reliable systems at scale.
- 3 years minimum relevant experience.
- You have experience with AWS products. Familiarity with Kubernetes a plus.