Sailthru is the largest sender of personalized email on the planet. But we’re so much more than an email provider or cross-channel marketing hub. We’re committed to creating true partnerships with our clients, not just being another vendor. Working with some of the biggest names in ecommerce and publishing, we help deliver the end consumer experiences for billions of individuals globally across email, mobile apps and web.
Sailthru is proud to be part of the CM Group, a world-class portfolio of technology products including Campaign Monitor, Deliver, Emma, Liveclicker, and Vuture. Our mission is to be the most respected, fastest growing marketing technology company in the world. We have teams all over the globe — from NYC to San Francisco to London to New Zealand — making it a reality.
Sailthru is seeking an Associate Solutions Consultant to join our high-performing team in our New York office! Solutions Consultants are the technical authority in the sales process at Sailthru. They form a uniquely close partnership with their commercial counterparts to understand the current state of our clients and prospects, diagnose opportunities for improving marketing effectiveness through the use of our software, and prescribe solutions to meet those requirements.
This is a role designed for ambitious individuals looking to build a technical sales career with an interest in software, digital marketing and web technologies. In this role, you will play an integral part in the success of the Solutions Consulting team, making an immediate impact through custom demo production and support, taking the lead on developing RFP responses, assembly of asset libraries, and more.
In this role you will quickly become an expert in the Sailthru platform as well as digital marketing more broadly, with a focus on email, onsite and mobile app channels. This is an exciting opportunity for you to accelerate your career in technical sales at an organization that encourages personal and professional growth and promotion from within. You’ll work with various teams across the business, including Sales, Customer Success and Product/Engineering. As our company and sales team grows, the role is designed for progression to a Solutions Consultant position and a front-line role working on enterprise sales opportunities with $1M+ prospects.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who wants to kick-start their career in technology, has a desire to pitch and help close deals, and wants to (or already has started to) develop their technical knowledge through self-directed learning.
What You'll Do
- Work alongside the Installed Base Team to demo the wider Sailthru product suite to grow existing customer contracts
- Coordinate RFP responses to Enterprise businesses seeking to change ESPs or omnichannel marketing solutions
- Support the wider Solutions Consulting team by producing materials for new business demos and presentations
- Work with Product Marketing and Sales Enablement to generate materials for marketing, pitches and training
- Maintain a strong understanding of the marketing technology industry and Sailthru’s competitive landscape
- Develop your technical skills and knowledge through self-directed learning
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer Success, Support or Sales
- Demonstrated interest in technology and / or digital marketing
- Self-starting attitude with an ability and eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills