Sailthru is the largest sender of personalized email on the planet. But we’re so much more than an email provider or cross-channel marketing hub. We’re committed to creating true partnerships with our clients, not just being another vendor. Working with some of the biggest names in ecommerce and publishing, we help deliver the end consumer experiences for billions of individuals globally across email, mobile apps and web.
Sailthru is proud to be part of the CM Group, a world-class portfolio of technology products including Campaign Monitor, Deliver, Emma, Liveclicker, and Vuture. Our mission is to be the most respected, fastest growing marketing technology company in the world. We have teams all over the globe — from NYC to San Francisco to London to New Zealand — making it a reality.
Sailthru is looking for a Marketing Coordinator who is looking to start their career in SaaS technology marketing by working in support of a high performing marketing organization. Sailthru prides itself on the ability to quickly produce high quality marketing initiatives and this role will be essential to our continued team and performance growth while offering the right individual the ability to work across the Marketing team in support of all functions: events, content, paid media, customer advocacy, and more. The benefit of this exposure is the ability to gain experience in multiple disciplines in order to identify strengths and passions that will guide career development within Sailthru or across the CM Group family of brands. This role reports in to Sailthru’s Customer Advocacy and Digital Media Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as primary project manager for key marketing team initiatives, working to ensure project components are being completed on deadline by all members of the team in NYC and with our Nashville-based shared services organization
- Serve as the marketing liaison for budget and invoice management; working with Marketing Operations, Procurement, Accounts Payable and other departments
- Serve as the marketing liaison for Procurement; submitting all purchase requests and managing Procurement and vendor needs throughout the procurement process and managing vendor contract renewals, terminations process, etc.
- Support the events team during high volume seasons by identifying venues, planning premiums/swag, coordinating with business development, supporting event recruitment, and more
- Support the content marketing team during major projects to fulfill a variety of needs including social media management, reporting, content development, and more
- Support the customer advocacy function in recruitment of clients for online testimonials, participating in case study development, customer events, swag, and more
- Support sister organizations (in CM Group Enterprise segment) on special projects across content, events, and paid media
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Entry level or 1-2 years of experience
- Strong communicator
- Desire to learn more about SaaS and marketing technology
- Desire to gain exposure to a wide range of marketing functions