Sailthru is the largest sender of personalized email on the planet. But we’re so much more than an email provider or cross-channel marketing hub. We’re committed to creating true partnerships with our clients, not just being another vendor. Working with some of the biggest names in ecommerce and publishing, we help deliver the end consumer experiences for billions of individuals globally across email, mobile apps and web.
Sailthru is proud to be part of the CM Group, a world-class portfolio of technology products including Campaign Monitor, Deliver, Emma, Liveclicker, and Vuture. Our mission is to be the most respected, fastest growing marketing technology company in the world. We have teams all over the globe — from NYC to San Francisco to London to New Zealand — making it a reality.
Sailthru is looking for a Senior Content Marketing Manager who is passionate about producing innovative and resonant content that drives, converts, and nurtures prospects at every stage of the funnel. Sailthru prides itself on the quality of content it produces -- thinking less about how to directly market our product and more about how we can help our audience solve their challenges, learn from peers, and think differently about their marketing. The right candidate must have both content and marketing expertise, including the drive to think both big and small and the ability to measure their efforts and long-term impact. This role will report in to our Director of Marketing.
What You’ll Do
- Own Content Strategy development; working with the Director of Marketing, Business Development, Enablement, Product Marketing, and others to gain organizational understanding of how our content strategy maps to both new business and existing business goals
- Manage major research initiatives including the Retail Personalization Index and Media Personalization Index
- Partner with Product Marketing, Business Development, Partnerships, and other marketing counterparts to execute on ABM strategies
- Manage long-form content development for deployment at specific funnel stages to specific personas
- Manage strategy and team who currently own Sailthru’s award-winning blog and social media presence
- Work alongside Marketing Operations and Marketing Analytics to develop content marketing measurement plan and to insights for ongoing strategic and tactical advancement
- Work with Partnerships to identify integration and solutions partners for content inclusion, co-branding, and co-promotion, etc.
- Work with Director of Marketing and in-house creative to develop website testing roadmap
- Manage our full-time writer and stable of freelancers in addition to self generation of content to support key initiatives
- Identify technologies and other solutions for increasing team productivity and results
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years of content marketing experience
- Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics experience
- Understanding of inbound marketing/demand generation and account based marketing
- Editorial and analytical mindsets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; we are looking for a team player who is able to successfully build cross-functional relationships and collaborate with others
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Resilience, with an ability to stay calm under pressure