Sailthru is the largest sender of personalized email on the planet. But we’re so much more than an email provider or cross-channel marketing hub. We’re committed to creating true partnerships with our clients, not just being another vendor. Working with some of the biggest names in ecommerce and publishing, we help deliver the end consumer experiences for billions of individuals globally across email, mobile apps and web.
Sailthru is proud to be part of the CM Group, a world-class portfolio of technology products including Campaign Monitor, Deliver, Emma, Liveclicker, and Vuture. Our mission is to be the most respected, fastest growing marketing technology company in the world. We have teams all over the globe — from NYC to San Francisco to London to New Zealand — making it a reality.
Sailthru is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to partner with our customer success organization to drive revenue growth from Sailthru’s most strategic accounts. Enterprise Account Executives will be expected to drive high retention and expansion rates through a combination of product adoption/optimization recommendations and “white space” cross-selling into other parts of our customers’ organizations. This role will report to the VP of Sales, and will pursue account growth opportunities in accordance with a named account model.
This position offers hungry sales professionals the opportunity to:
- Lead sales cycles in a supported and aligned environment alongside Sailthru’s customer success teams;
- Cultivate strong relationships with C-level stakeholders in publishing and ecommerce to promote innovative marketing solutions
- Take a consultative, value-based approach to selling - the Sailthru platform is will ultimately tie back to a ROI consideration for customers
What You'll Do
- Partner with Sailthru’s customer success team to manage business relationships with key decision makers for Sailthru’s largest and most strategic accounts
- Identify opportunities to drive incremental revenue through renewals, upsells and “white space” expansion of existing Sailthru customers
- Sell Sailthru’s vision and product suite through product demonstrations, ROI assessments, customer meetings and events, as well as other account-specific initiatives
- Partner with Sailthru’s Customer Success and Strategy & Optimization teams to advance a value-based sales approach and then more importantly, to optimize the customer’s ongoing product adoption and results
- Remain up-to-date on changes and developments within the publishing and ecommerce verticals as well as on pertinent developments in Sailthru’s competitive landscape
- Develop detailed sales plans to outline path for delivering maximum revenue potential per account
- Maintain accurate quarterly forecasts; strategic account managers are measured on their ability to emet (and exceed) quarterly and annual bookings targets
- Minimum of 3-5 years in quota-carrying business/sales development or closing roles with an enterprise SaaS technology, with extensive experience partnering and negotiating with executive stakeholders
- Strong executive presence and presentation skills; confident strategizing and collaborating with C-level stakeholders at large enterprises (“stand and deliver” presentation will be required as part of the interview process)
- Self-starting personality that requires little oversight and thrives in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment
- Excellent core sales skills, proven track record of achievement against targets
- Experience with the marketing technology landscape is preferred