Sailthru is the largest sender of personalized email on the planet. But we’re so much more than an email provider or cross-channel marketing hub. We’re committed to creating true partnerships with our clients, not just being another vendor. Working with some of the biggest names in ecommerce and publishing, we help deliver the end consumer experiences for billions of individuals globally across email, mobile apps and web.
Sailthru is proud to be part of the CM Group, a world-class portfolio of technology products including Campaign Monitor, Deliver, Emma, LiveClicker, and Vuture. Our mission is to be the most respected, fastest growing marketing technology company in the world. We have teams all over the globe — from NYC to San Francisco to London to New Zealand — making it a reality.
Sailthru is seeking an Enterprise Sales Director to join our San Francisco office. As an individual contributor on our collaborative sales team, you'll take a consultative and value-based selling approach in building revenue-generating relationships with C-level marketing leaders. This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredibly talented and high performing organization which is passionate about providing our customers with an innovative, market leading suite of products & solutions.
The right candidate enjoys challenging the status quo and has shown success navigating and closing complex and technical sales cycles in competitive markets, ideally within MarTech. Additionally, s/he has resilience, perseverance, and the innate ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced and fluid workplace.
What You'll Do
- Manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies, close enterprise-level deals and manage strategic market expansion in your territory for our award-winning and leading marketing solutions.
- Develop and establish a strategy for selling directly to targeted key accounts and new prospects across ecommerce and media industries.
- Develop an Enterprise Account Plan for each strategic account, then drive the execution of that plan to success.
- Engage with C-level Marketers to position Sailthru’s strategic market differentiators and orchestrate all necessary resources to closure.
- Manage, forecast and lead your sales activity/pipeline in Salesforce to meet bookings targets and company goals.
- Present solutions using appropriate sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts.
- Work collaboratively with Sailthru’ client services organization to ensure successful implementation of customer solutions.
You possess intelligence and technical aptitude to position the benefits of our products, as well as the strategic mindset to drive and execute complex enterprise sales processes. In addition, you have proven success selling complex B2B SaaS solutions to C-level executives.
- 4-8 years’ experience in SaaS sales (preferably Enterprise Digital Marketing Solutions).
- Carried and exceeded quotas of $1M+ (consistent earnings over-achievement in past roles).
- Consultative sales style with the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Consistent track record of success, closing complex and technical sales in highly competitive markets.
- Extraordinary commitment to accurately tracking all customer engagement and activity through the use of Salesforce.
- Strong project management and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university; with strong academic achievement.
Sailthru is an equal opportunity employer and we deeply value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.