Sailthru is the largest sender of personalized email on the planet. But we’re so much more than an email provider or cross-channel marketing hub. We’re committed to creating true partnerships with our clients, not just being another vendor. Working with some of the biggest names in ecommerce and publishing, we help deliver personalized email, mobile messaging, and onsite experiences to billions of consumers.
Sailthru is proud to be part of the CM Group, a world-class portfolio of technology products including Campaign Monitor, Delivra, Emma, Liveclicker, and Vuture. Our mission is to be the most respected, fastest growing marketing technology company in the world. We have teams all over the globe — from NYC to San Francisco to London to New Zealand — making it a reality.
Sailthru’s Implementation Project Manager will be responsible for the management of multiple concurrent projects related to onboarding new client accounts. As a key member of our Professional Services team, you will manage all aspects of client onboarding projects, contributing to the execution of the project by researching, developing, and analyzing interactive marketing initiatives that reflect the client’s business objectives. During these projects, you will be the main point of contact between Sailthru and our clients and will be crucial to forging a successful relationship that drives long term customer value and by extension, contract renewals for Sailthru. Implementation work is usually done here at Sailthru so travel is infrequent but might be required from time to time (less than 10%). In addition to the above, this job entails but is not limited to the following:
- Working with the Sailthru team and clients to craft specific project plans based on existing templates and best practices;
- Using project management software to manage and update project plans and complete timesheets reflecting time worked on these project;
- Assessing and identifying implementation needs and issues while developing solutions and recommendations for continuous improvement;
- Helping to develop and implement measurement tactics to ensure all key data is tracked and project success metrics are clear;
- Managing timelines, client expectations and all required resources and stakeholders (internal and external) to meet project milestones;
- Providing regular status reports to Sailthru management and client teams;
- Setting project quality and performance standards, then assessing and managing risks within and across multiple projects;
- Establishing processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, and identify and resolve projects issues as necessary;
- Working with product and technology teams to provide recommendations for product and support improvements that increase customer value.
This role is for you if you are a self-starter with a strong sense of project ownership, superb communication skills, disciplined follow-through, and a passion for providing exemplary customer service. And because you’re a rock star you will also have:
- 2+ years’ experience in technical project management, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrated understanding of key marketing principles
- Exceptional organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and projects within deadlines
- Track record of working cross-functionally with internal teams from the end of the sales cycle through successful product implementation
- Interactive agency or consulting experience in a client-facing role preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Project Management Institute certification (PMP) is a plus