Sailthru is seeking a dynamic Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team in our NYC headquarters! In this role, you will take a strategic and consultative approach in identifying, qualifying and developing a strong pipeline of new business opportunities, targeting deal sizes from $150K - $1mm+. This is a role designed for self-starters who take initiative to represent Sailthru in market at every networking opportunity, know how to break through prospect inboxes and phones, and build relationships with prospects.
In the role you will leverage our best practices, develop your own strategies, and also partner with our Enterprise Sales Directors to generate business opportunities and build new business across the media/publishing, retail/ecommerce, and other focus industries. This is an exciting opportunity for you to accelerate your career in sales at an organization that encourages growth, personal + professional development, and promotes internally.
What You'll Do
- Research, identify and qualify key players to develop a healthy pipeline of new business opportunities
- Execute strategic campaigns to senior level decision makers + influencers (ie. CMO, VP, Director of Marketing)
- Schedule discovery calls + meetings to introduce the value-proposition of Sailthru’s innovative suite of products + solutions
- Exceed quota related to qualifying leads and new revenue objectives
- Collaborate with our marketing team to leverage collateral and inform lead generation initiatives
- Maintain a strong understanding of the marketing technology industry + landscape
- Represent Sailthru at industry events and other self-identified face-to-face networking events
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-3 years experience in an SDR/BDR role, lead generation, or similar
- Experience in SaaS and/or B2B Software
- Salesforce (or similar CRM) experience desired
- Ability and eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment