Strategic Account Management Intern
At Sailthru we recognize how important customer retention is to our clients’ business, and we think about our own business approach in the exact same way; our customer retention rate is one of the biggest levers for our business growth and profitability. We are looking for a strategic thinker to support our renewals and upsells process by collaborating with our customer success, sales and leadership teams to help build a predictable, scalable program that supports our client portfolio.
This role presents a unique opportunity for an analytical, ambitious and collaborative professional to take on responsibilities and accountability that will forge strong partnerships across Sailthru’s business units as well as directly with Sailthru clients.
- Partner with Sailthru’s Strategic Account Management team to ensure all renewal and upsell opportunities are proactively managed
- Maintain accurate metrics and reporting cadence/communications for renewals and upsells program that ensures strong visibility both internally and externally
- Work with Sailthru’s Legal and Finance Teams to generate contracts
- Self-starter who is comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment; comfortable balancing competing priorities and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable being decisive, seeking out feedback and working with a high degree of independence
- “Get it done” attitude with energy and excitement to improve organizational processes; extremely dependable and consistent
- Strong sense of urgency and resiliency
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all personality types and functions in an organization
- Experience with Salesforce and Excel preferred
- Incredible attention to detail
- College senior based in LA or SF; able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week