Sailthru's Mobile Support Specialist will work directly with customers to ensure Sailthru's mobile product is efficiently and effectively integrated with customers' systems. The Mobile Support Specialist is a key liaison between the company’s Support, Customer Success and Engineering teams and will work closely with the Customer Support team, to help with technical issues that arise post-integration. The Mobile Support Specialist is also responsible for helping train internal teams on the latest product features and standard mobile implementation processes to help deflect tickets from escalation. The Mobile Support Specialist will also assist new mobile customers to assess their technical needs, and implementing and testing the solution to ensure a successful integration of the mobile product. Sailthru Mobile customers include CNBC, Expedia, Target, T-Mobile, among many others.
In addition, the Mobile Support Specialist will:
- Solve customer problems using a variety of analytical and technical tools including developing innovative solutions, troubleshooting client-side code, querying databases, and analyzing results.
- Work closely with customers and Sailthru's Project Managers to execute an implementation plan, help code and test an effective solution to their integration needs and define project requirements.
- Engage with Product and Engineering team to provide customer feedback on feature requests and bugs.
• Define, plan and implement strategies to reduce customer churn by creating strong strategic partnerships.
- Help transitional knowledge of customer requirements and implementation setup to ensure Customer Support Engineers and Customer Success Managers understand how specific customers were implemented and what future technical needs might arise.
- Work on tactical integration projects leveraging knowledge of Sailthru integration points, and third party platforms (CRMs, databases, beacons, etc.)
- Evangelize new features and assist customers in the integration and adoption of features to help ensure long-term success using Sailthru
- This role is for you if you are a world-class engineer who enjoys interfacing directly with customers and have experience building mobile apps or implementing mobile solutions.
- You are able to understand the potential benefits of cutting-edge technology, quickly prepare a strong business case towards its adoption, and relay key details to the broader team
- You should be able to quickly get up to speed with Sailthru's mobile offering, and to provide your product expertise to advocate for customer-driven product requirements
- You excel when asked to solve problems under pressure
- You are a natural teacher with the ability to guide customers through best practices with confidence
- You are a strong and poised communicator (written, verbal and presentation)
- You should have knowledge of multiple technologies, programming languages, frameworks and architectures the spectrum of the technological skill beyond mobile-only programming language, with the ability to program and build articulated projects
- Minimum 3 years of experience of building mobile apps, and implementing/ integrating technology with external customers at a mobile app development agency or similar
- Experience in developing or reviewing/debugging code for mobile apps, ideally on both iOS and Android
- Experience in integrating with third party software, including SDKs and APIs (especially REST-based)
- Familiar with push notifications and mobile analytics
- Early adopter to technology, passion and interest in mobile platforms and messaging
- Ability to thrive working within a variety of programming languages.
- Sensitivity and flexibility in adapting communication and work styles to varying client backgrounds (i.e. corporate hierarchies to startup environments).
- Skills and patience in explaining/teaching technical concepts to individuals without strong technical backgrounds
- Experience with Cordova, Unity, or React Native apps
- Educational background/work experience in Computer Science, Engineering and/or a related field.