As an Instructional Designer and eLearning Developer, you’ll join a team of passionate enablement specialists who enjoy a fast-paced, agile, training and enablement culture.
You’ll work directly with enablement team members, product managers, sales team members, customer success leaders, support engineers, and customers to solicit input and inform the business decisions that shape learning and development curriculum. The ideal candidate is hands-on and results-oriented, with strong communication and problem-solving skills, along with a proven track record in project management and custom learning development.
- Create engaging and exciting interactive eLearning modules.
- Communicate and work in partnership with internal stakeholders and experts to ensure training material accuracy and improvement.
- Assist in instructor-led training sessions, webinar facilitation, and video production for new product/solution launches.
- Routinely update internal LMS by posting and maintaining current course materials.
- Development of technical documentation, training manuals, online help, user guides, and other educational materials.
- Implement improvements in training curriculum and courseware using standard testing methods, needs analysis, and re-designing training programs.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills
- Provide work samples
- Proficient in the Instructional Design process and project management
- Familiarity with administration of one or more learning management system
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Expert in Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio Presenter, Lectora, Captivate, Camtasia, and Adobe Indesign, (Adobe Suite a plus!), PowerPoint, Word
- Able to write clear, concise documentation, narration
- Be a resourceful and highly-organized self-starter
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning
- Management System
- Capable of understanding technical and business concepts, and able to ask the right questions to fully understand true educational needs
- 3-6 years of professional experience as an Instructional Designer/eLearning Developer.
- Interest and knowledge of MarTech space a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Competitive salary
- Health, Vision and Life Insurance
- Weekly catered lunch
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Casual dress