Sailthru is seeking a highly analytical, data-driven individual to join our dynamic team in our NYC HQ! This is a highly visible role where you’ll report directly to our Director of Customer Strategy & Optimization working cross-functionally with our Customer Success, Data Science, Product, and Marketing teams.
You’ll play a pivotal role as a subject matter expert in leading various optimization projects, acting as the internal voice of the customer in understanding their needs from a marketing and analytics perspective. Most importantly, you’ll be an evangelist supporting our customers by quantifying Sailthru’s value proposition across our innovative suite of products and solutions.
What you’ll do
- Run highly quantitative and data-driven “deep dives”, developing strategic roadmaps, rigorous testing plans, and presenting recommendations to C-level stakeholders across our ecommerce and publishing clients
- Build robust frameworks to guide our customers on optimization tactics ranging from ROI calculators, benchmark reports, and consulting on best practice guides
- Gain and evaluate deep insights into the digital marketing and strategy initiatives on customer behaviors
- Leverage data to develop, support, and drive strategic & actionable recommendations tailored to our client’s unique needs and business models
- develop tools to aid during the sales cycle
- Develop case studies and industry benchmark for marketing content
- Work closely with marketing to provide a constant flow of case studies and data content
- Build robust reporting tools to be leveraged internally by Customer Success
Who you are
- Data Analytics – Appreciation of qualitative & quantitative research methodologies with a passion for deep analysis of data to identify strategic insights. Strong Excel skills required!
- Communication – Ability to distill data into strategic recommendations & opportunities for our clients, using data to craft a clear and compelling narrative when creating and delivering client presentations.
- Executive Presence & Presentation Skills – Expertise building & delivering presentations that are coherent, well organized and compelling. Comfortable and confident presenting to large groups, including executive-level stakeholders (a “stand & deliver” presentation will be part of the interview process).
- Fast Learner & Self-Starter – Ability to quickly learn and adopt new software, reporting tools, and processes.
- Insatiably curious
- Always looking to solve problems and figure out better ways to do things
- 3+ years of relevant experience (digital marketing, business intelligence, strategy consulting or similar quantitative/analytical function)
- Power user of Tableau; experience working directly in Tableau to build custom metrics, reports, and interactive dashboards
- Experience with customer segmentation models; understanding of statistical concepts including hypothesis testing & regressions
- Proficiency with Excel, R, SQL, PYTHON and/or other business intelligence tools
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or other web analytics packages preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university; Master’s/MBA a strong plus
- Willing to do required client-related travel