Sailthru's retail and publishing customers are among the largest organizations worldwide, and they use our platform to provide a connected customer experience across email, web and mobile. We use data science to drive predictive marketing. We’re a technology team that:
- Is composed of small cross-functional teams with members from Product, UX, Engineering, Data Science, Ops, and more.
- Solves challenges that make a real revenue impact for each one of our hundreds of customers.
- Collaborates with Product and UX to build intuitive products that our customers love to use to solve real problems
- Works in a leading-edge, technology focused environment that embraces change
What you’ll do
- Develop user-friendly, maintainable, and testable web applications using modern frameworks and testing methodologies
- Partner with product managers and designers to execute on the product vision and help bring it to life.
- Work collaboratively with your fellow teammates to tackle large problems and cross challenges
- Leverage component-driven UI development, and build on our shared UI component library and styleguide.
- Guide the technical vision for UI engineering and mentor other UI engineers
Who you are
- You’ve built production web apps with ES6/ES2015+ and modern frameworks (e.g. React, Redux, Angular, Vue).
- You have opinions on build tools and what a good build/test/deploy process looks like. Whatever combination of webpack, rollup, jspm, browserify, gulp, grunt, node-scripts, make, etc. you might leverage, you can clearly explain why you like it (or not).
- You thrive on building web experiences, getting them in front of customers and getting quick feedback to iterate on.
- You have a passion for UI engineering, but are also interested in writing, debugging, and reviewing code on all parts of the stack.
What we’d like
- Experience working in a continuous integration/continuous delivery developer workflow.
- An interest in the cloud and cloud technologies, especially as they enable the development process