At SafetyCulture, we have created a SaaS solution that empowers teams and individuals across the globe achieve safer, higher quality and more efficient workplaces. We are tackling a seriously big problem and having the best time doing it.
Today we are a team of 300+ mission obsessed people, using data points to collect insights that help solve crucial customer problems. We are excited about the scale-up phase we are entering as we take a deeper dive into the realms of IoT and machine learning, we believe this will be the catalyst that enables us to achieve our goal of putting safety and quality in the hands of millions of people.
We are proud of many things here at SafetyCulture. We are proud of our $440 million valuation, our 5x growth over 15 months, and our offices in Townsville, Sydney, Manchester, Kansas City and Manila. Most importantly we are proud to be part of such an important mission and opportunity to positively impact the world.
Find out more about SafetyCulture today.
Account Executives at SafetyCulture are champions for our customers. They partner strategically with new and current customers, enabling them to achieve high quality and safer work environments. As an Account Executive, your role is pivotal to developing customer relationships and you are motivated by solving customer problems. You are driven by sales, helping us achieve our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Networking comes naturally to you and hunting new business using strategic sales methodologies is something you are excellent at. You excel at meeting with and speaking to prospective customers to generate interest; networking through complex organisations and providing support to ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Prospect for new leads, create opportunities, and close deals
- Ensure quarterly targets are achieved
- Work closely with our Director of Customer Success EMEA to develop our strategy for long-term, successful customer relationships
- Research the right events to attend, and attend them leveraging networking opportunities and more to grow sales
- Research new and existing accounts, identify key players, generate opportunities and close expansion opportunities
- Partner with marketing to develop campaigns targeted for your territory
- Perform in person and online demos and share the value of iAuditor to prospective customers
- Maintain data integrity through Salesforce and report on all activity
- Attend roadshows and customer summits, educating prospective customers on iAuditor
- 3-5 year’s sales experience, preferably in tech
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward
- We have money in the bank and plentiful investors knocking on our doors
- We have HUGE ambitions. We aren’t scared to aim for tens of millions of users by 2025 Disrupting the insurance industry is a key part of us achieving this ambition
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of insurtech companies that focus on risk mitigation
- We know a thing or two about making our employees happy, and we go the extra mile connecting our people to our mission
- We’re offering incredibly attractive share options schemes, bonus schemes and international travel (including Australia)
- Open office, casual dress, pet-friendly
- Solid on-boarding program, regular training and additional programs for continuous development
Click the links below and you'll see:
- Update from Luke Anear - 2019 and beyond
- Funding News - Series C $60 million
- SafetyCulture ShipIt Week 2018 - Hack Man
- SafetyCulture - Diversity & Opportunity
Where are we?
There is always something to explore in Manchester! Between the booming restaurant scene, interesting museums and galleries, and theatre and arts, Manchester is thriving. Not to mention, they can pour a good pint. Our office is located in the heart of the Northern Quarter, in an awesome warehouse space, surrounded by tech and creative businesses, and just a 5 minute walk from Piccadilly Station.