SafetyCulture is an Australian based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
iAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach millions of workers by 2025. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
- Develop and continuously improve multi-channel campaigns to achieve monthly signup and lead goals. Show results and budget isn’t a problem.
- Lead and grow advertising efforts on Google Adwords and other advertising platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Capterra, G2Crowd, YouTube, Apple Search Ads, Quora, and anything else you want to try.
- Set goals, testing plans and project timelines.
- Manage relationships with multiple platforms / vendors, and partnerships.
- Build and provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on key metrics including spend, channel attribution, CPL, CPA, Est. ROAS.
- Develop keyword lists, targeting, creative, and landing pages to improve campaign performance. Continuously testing all of the above.
- 4 years of experience in a similar role, agency or client-side.
- B2B experience would be advantageous.
- Use and know the main digital channels inside out and adept at working out new ones.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An expert at analytics, attribution, and how it all fits together.
- Experience using event-based analytics (eg. Amplitude or Mixpanel) and dashboarding tools (eg. Looker or Google Data Studio) would be advantageous.
- Highly numerate but not at the expense of creativity (we’re looking for a marketer).
- Comfortable with bringing action, making bets, and working with incomplete data.
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, QLD, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history as we now have 300 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised almost $100 million in funding, which provides security and allows us to scale the business. We’re using the funding to build complementary products, including real-time incident reporting, sensors and IoT, and workplace training.
What we’ve done is great, but the best is still ahead of us.
- Breakfast and lunch provided, in-house Chef, unlimited snacks, barista, and microbrewery
- Funky office space in Surry Hills featuring a rock climbing wall, pool table, casual dress, pet-friendly
- Solid onboarding program, regular training and additional programs for continuous development
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward
- Flat organisation structure, a values-driven business
Click some of the links below to see what we are all about.