About the role
We are an Australian tech startup with a commercial kitchen offering breakfast, lunch and a range of snacks to our employees. You will be the glue of the Workplace Operations team, the conduit between our incredible Head Chef Lucia and our Office Manager to ensure a healthy, seamless employee experience.
How you can have an impact
You are a go getter who is quick on your feet and love thinking outside of the box. You are always the first to identify when something needs to be actioned, cleaned or perfected. You get excited by offering a beautiful food service and an enjoyable experience for our employees which extends beyond the work they do each day. You understand that hospitality is a way we can create joy in our office and for our employees. You want to be part of an amazing team who thrives off creating exceptional food that brings all our employees together daily.
- Helping our Head Chef prepare and set up our incredible daily lunch service & our breakfast bar (full of bircher muesli, eggs, cheeses and meats).
- Being the ‘go to’ problem solver for all snack, food & beverage related queries for our Sydney employees.
- Making sure all our kitchenware is washed and hygiene standards are always prioritized. We use a commercial dishwasher and crockery as it’s more environmentally friendly than using plastic every day!
- Ensuring our office bar is stocked with wines, beers and running smoothly (yes we have an office bar!)
- Collecting our fresh bread and produce from our small local vendours
- Owning and optimising our snack cupboards and beverage fridges, keeping on top of stock levels and ordering accordingly.
- Helping run food events with our staff. We’ve run gnocchi making classes, pumpkin carving and wine pairing dinner parties. We’d love you to think up what’s next.
- Working closely with our Office Manager to run events that employees love and ensuring everything in our kitchen is running smoothly.
- Ordering catering for all our community events and special evenings.
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward.
- This is an amazing opportunity for somebody who is looking to say goodbye to the chaos of working in a cafe and would love to work directly with people every day whilst still creating and offering that amazing hospitality experience.
- We have a culture of putting people first, from the way we build our products to how we behave and interact in the workplace. People matter and we are raising the game together every day.
- We know a thing or two about creating workplaces employees love. From fully catered breakfast and lunch to rock climbing walls, pool tables and ping pong to competitive parental leave policies and employee hackathon trips. We believe in building environments our people love, feel challenged by and feel safe in.
To get a feel for our culture and what we’re about, check out the below links:
SafetyCulture in the news