Product Marketing Analyst
At SafetyCulture, we’re empowering front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
We’re looking for talented people to help us build a world-class platform. We have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month, and having a positive impact on their lives. We’re facing interesting technical challenges as we scale the platform, and have ambitious goals to reach millions of workers by 2025.
We are currently looking for a Product Researcher that geeks out over customer needs, quantitative analysis and usability research to deliver a world-class platform. We have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using iAuditor, conducting millions of inspections every month and raising their safety, quality, and operations games.
Your best friends are our customers. You know them better than anyone and use this information to effectively inform the product and Market opportunities we go after and the insights and benchmarks we share with our customers and industry.
What You Will Do:
- With your strong understanding of our market, our customers and how they use iAuditor products and services, you will:
- Craft reports (including benchmarking, expert opinion pieces, etc.) to be published externally by SafetyCulture. This includes market, customer and product data analysis.
- Deliver macro analysis, market sizing & market insights to be used internally.
- With your strong qualitative and quantitative analysis skills, you’ll enable us to develop customer research processes that shape Product & Design decisions & go-to-market narratives. You will:
- Design new, repeatable research processes to support the Design and Product teams.
- Work with Product teams to facilitate and organise workshops around themes that are derived from research activities and build a regular cadence to usability testing, customer interviews, and site visits.
- Distill marketplace feedback into coherent market-specific offers, monetisation models and pricing strategies.
What You Bring:
- A superior ability to analyze and display complex data and information in an easy-to-understand manner
- Strategic thinking about market dynamics, customer insights, and offer opportunities
- Experience with strategy, management consulting, product marketing or other data-driven roles in technology companies
- Experience working with design teams and running usability analysis on SaaS products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Research, Statistics, Product Design, or related discipline; or equivalent professional experience.
- You are a data-led decision-maker with strong analytical skills. You have proven experience structuring and analyzing ambiguous and complex business problems.
- Your intellectual curiosity helps you understand what drives customer outcomes and has a positive impact on the business.
- You are a persuasive communicator. You simplify complex concepts for a wide audience.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment and can deliver in a highly organized way with keen attention to detail and quality
- Advanced Excel, SQL and visualization tools skills are required
How you will have an impact
Strategic thought and customer love are at the heart of what you do. Your natural curiosity and thirst for answers ensure that you keep SafetyCulture on top of our game and ahead of the competition.
You ground your points of view and research in data and work collaboratively with internal and external customers and teams to drive decision making and delivery.
Challenging work excites you. You know priorities may change from time to time and you are able to quickly adapt and shift your focus to fit the needs of our customers and business to help take SafetyCulture to the next level.
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance everyday. Today there are 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. All of the product is built in Australia, and we now have 300 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised almost $100 million in funding, which provides security and allows us to scale the business. We’re using the funding to build complementary products, including real-time incident reporting, sensors and IoT, and workplace training.
What we’ve done is great, but the best is still ahead of us.