People & Talent
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
iAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach millions of workers by 2025. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
As an important member of our global people team, you’ll partner closely with our Manchester leadership team to deliver people programs, provide local people operations advisory and help us recruit world class talent in Manchester.
You’ll champion our employee value proposition across the whole employee lifecycle, owning employer brand and recruitment locally through to the implementation of engagement and development programs. You will be the custodian of our culture and experiences in the Manchester office. You’ll establish, drive and iterate on metrics and KPIs across this lifecycle with a focus on recruitment and employee engagement.
How you can have an impact
As the sole People Team member in the Manchester office you will partner with the EMEA Leadership team to drive our people and talent strategy for the EMEA team. Aligning with our global people team and EMEA Leadership Team, you’ll ensure we attract and retain the best talent in the UK to hit our ambitious goals for our customers.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years experience in the HR generalist and recruitment space
- Full lifecycle experience across the employee lifecycle (from attraction through to offboarding)
- Experience with full-lifecycle recruitment (sourcing, pipeline management, interviewing, closing)
- Experience and knowledge of employment relations and benefits in the UK
- Ability to demonstrate the SafetyCulture values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team and Be Bold Bring Action)
- Experience partnering with hiring managers in a people-obsessed high growth tech business
- Experience proactively sourcing candidates and driving high impact hires
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- Unlimited snacks and free lunch
- Fun and quirky celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite
- Great location in the Northern Quarter with a brand new office, pet friendly
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, QLD, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history as we now have 300+ mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised almost $100 million in funding, which provides security and allows us to scale the business. We’re using the funding to build complementary products, including real-time incident reporting, sensors and IoT, and workplace training.
What we’ve done is great, but the best is still ahead of us.
- SafetyCulture Completes AUD$60 Million Series C Funding Round
- ShipIt 2019
- Diversity and Opportunity
- Product overview
Where are we?
There is always something to explore in Manchester! Between the booming restaurant scene, interesting museums and galleries, and theatre and arts, Manchester is thriving. Not to mention, they can pour a good pint. Our office is located in the heart of the Northern Quarter, in an awesome warehouse space, surrounded by tech and creative businesses, and just a 5 minute walk from Piccadilly Station.