At SafetyCulture, we have created a SaaS solution that empowers teams and individuals across the globe achieve safer, higher quality and more efficient workplaces. We are tackling a seriously big problem and having the best time doing it.
Today we are a team of 300+ mission obsessed people, using data points to collect insights that help solve crucial customer problems. We are excited about the scale-up phase we are entering as we take a deeper dive into the realms of IoT and machine learning, we believe this will be the catalyst that enables us to achieve our goal of putting safety and quality in the hands of millions of people.
We are proud of many things here at SafetyCulture. We are proud of our $440 million valuation, our 5x growth over 15 months, and our offices in Townsville, Sydney, Manchester, Kansas City and Manila. Most importantly we are proud to be part of such an important mission and opportunity to positively impact the world.
Find out more about SafetyCulture today.
Account Executives at SafetyCulture are champions for our customers. They partner with customers to help them understand how iAuditor can help solve their challenges, enabling them to achieve high quality and safer work environments. Our products solve a real problem for our customers and our Account Executives are motivated to share the value of iAuditor with as many customers as they can. This role is focused on reaching out to new customers so the right candidate excels at developing new relationships, helping our Sydney team achieve ambitious customer and revenue growth goals.
- You will join the new business sales team which is a top performing team that is consistently achieving targets and having a great time doing it
- In addition to prospecting new opportunities, your pipeline will be supplemented by opportunities qualified and booked by our Business Development team
- You will research new accounts, identify key players, manage discovery meetings and identify pain points that can be solved using iAuditor
- As an iAuditor expert you will perform in person and online demos, sharing the value of iAuditor to prospective customers
- Apply sales methodologies (such as Sandler Selling) to help progress opportunities and manage the full sales process to close in order to achieve quarterly targets
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to ensure new customers have a smooth onboarding experience, developing long-term, successful customer relationships
- Maintain data integrity through Salesforce and report on all sales activities
- Attend roadshows and customer summits, educating prospective customers on iAuditor
- 1 to 3 year’s sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward
- We have money in the bank and plentiful investors knocking on our doors
- We have HUGE ambitions. We aren’t scared to aim for tens of millions of users by 2025 Disrupting the insurance industry is a key part of us achieving this ambition
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of insurtech companies that focus on risk mitigation
- We know a thing or two about making our employees happy, and we go the extra mile connecting our people to our mission
- We’re offering incredibly attractive share options schemes, bonus schemes and international travel (including Australia)
- Open office, casual dress, pet-friendly
- Solid on-boarding program, regular training and additional programs for continuous development
Click the links below and you'll see: