At SafetyCulture, we have created a SaaS solution that empowers teams and individuals across the globe achieve safer, higher quality and more efficient workplaces. We are tackling a seriously big problem and having the best time doing it.
Today we are a team of 300+ mission obsessed people, using data points to collect insights that help solve crucial customer problems. We are excited about the scale-up phase we are entering as we take a deeper dive into the realms of IoT and machine learning, we believe this will be the catalyst that enables us to achieve our goal of putting safety and quality in the hands of millions of people.
We are proud of many things here at SafetyCulture. We are proud of our $440 million valuation, our 5x growth over 15 months, and our offices in Townsville, Sydney, Manchester, Kansas City and Manila. Most importantly we are proud to be part of such an important mission and opportunity to positively impact the world.
Find out more about SafetyCulture today.
- Educate our customers on all things iAuditor, Spotlight, and Sensors
- Prospect for new customers and qualify opportunities for Account Executives and Account Managers, driving pipeline and growing SafetyCulture’s customer base
- You will become a product expert, articulating how iAuditor can help solve our customers problems
- Uncover customer needs and pain points through smart question asking
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation
- Get creative with your sourcing, find new and diverse channels to generate leads
- Support sales activities ensuring the team achieves their quarterly targets
- Conduct on-going research to identify new leads, obtain contact information and begin targeting new accounts
- Maintain data integrity in Sales, Looker, and Intercom
- Perform online demos to prospects
- 1-3 year experience in a sales role, generating new business
- Experience prospecting new leads from creative sources
- You’re resilient and objection handling is one of your strengths
- You’re inquisitive, you know how to ask the right question to get to the root of a problem
- You are obsessed with solving customer problems, and have a track record of going above and beyond for customers
- We’re operating at a scale few other companies are, and you’ll be doing challenging work that impacts millions every day and helps to move the world forward
- We have money in the bank and plentiful investors knocking on our doors
- We have HUGE ambitions. We aren’t scared to aim for tens of millions of users by 2025 Disrupting the insurance industry is a key part of us achieving this ambition
- We operate within a largely untapped market with endless possibilities and we are a part of a new, exciting wave of insurtech companies that focus on risk mitigation
- We know a thing or two about making our employees happy, and we go the extra mile connecting our people to our mission
- We’re offering incredibly attractive share options schemes, bonus schemes and international travel (including Australia)
- Open office, casual dress, pet-friendly
- Solid on-boarding program, regular training and additional programs for continuous development
Click the links below and you'll see:
- Update from Luke Anear - 2019 and beyond
- Funding News - Series C $60 million
- SafetyCulture ShipIt Week 2018 - Hack Man
- SafetyCulture - Diversity & Opportunity
Where are we
We’ve just moved to a brand new office in Kansas City! KCMO boasts vibrant arts, delicious dining and Midwest hospitality at its finest. Our office is located in a bustling area filled with galleries, bars and plenty of places to explore. Kansas City is a place for tech-minded people and has a number of startups and tech companies in the area. Fun fact: It's also the third largest beef capital in the United States!
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone. For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS: 888-897-7781 or dhs.gov/e-verify