Join SADA as a Senior Project Manager, Application Development!
As a Senior Project Manager, Application Development at SADA, you will oversee the engagement between SADA and mid to large revenue clients.
Based on your skillset, you will perform multiple roles for your clients including Program Manager, Technical Project Manager, Scrum Master, or Scrum Product Owner. You will ensure that end-user requirements are met and will manage resolutions to issues and risk mitigation plans. This role will require ongoing stakeholder management as you’ll be responsible for the overall success of projects.
The ideal candidate will be communicative, energetic, creative, enthusiastic, intelligent, analytical, and eager to take on responsibility and learn new skills. SADA is a prime environment if you enjoy working in a fast-paced organization and participating in a creative, exciting, fun, and teamwork-oriented environment. SADA is exploding with growth and opportunity; we are looking for those who want to grow with SADA for the long term in a dynamic, service-oriented technical environment
- Deliver complex and high risk enterprise products
- Work within a multidisciplinary team environment
- Drive product features through their entire creative cycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis, and iteration
- Work closely with practice leads and senior leadership
- Partner and collaborate with engineering teams for sprint planning and manage expectations with other stakeholders (internal and external)
- Define minimum viable product and phasing via requirements gathering
- Know user-centered design principles
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog
- Work closely with Engineer(s) and Designer(s) to manage projects for product/feature enhancements that are important to our customers/partners
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to determine key project priorities and build project plans to track achievements, deliverables, and manage all execution
- Develop product roadmap with the client
Pathway to Success
#BeOneStepAhead: Be prepared, work with intentional effort, and offer no surprises for our clients and teammates.
Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast-growing practice with vision and passion. You will be measured quarterly by the breadth, magnitude, and quality of your contributions, your ability to estimate accurately, customer feedback at the close of projects, how well you collaborate with your peers, and the consultative polish you bring to customer interactions.
As you continue to execute successfully, we will build a customized development plan together that leads you through the individual contributor or management growth tracks.
Required Travel - 20-30% travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, travel has been temporarily restricted.
Customer Facing - You will interact with customers on a regular basis, sometimes daily, other times weekly/bi-weekly. Common touch points occur when qualifying potential opportunities, at project kickoff, throughout the engagement as progress is communicated, and at project close. You can expect to interact with a range of customer stakeholders, including engineers, technical project managers, and executives.
Training - Ongoing with first-week orientation at HQ followed by a 90-day onboarding schedule. Details of the timeline can be shared. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, travel to HQ has been temporarily restricted.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a scrum master
- 5+ years of related experience in a technical/engineering environment
- 3+ years experience in consulting
- In depth and strong knowledge of Agile principles and process
- Experience with product/project management tools such as Jira, Monday, etc.
- Worked within a PMO or reported up to a PMO
- Certification or formal training in Project Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to productively interact with Directors and CIOs at mid-to-large sized organizations
- Experience managing a team of engineers and change managers
- Strong problem solving and analytical/reasoning skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A love for cloud computing
- Google Cloud Certification preferred
- Experience delivering and managing GCP and/or other public cloud projects
- Familiar with SDLC preferred
- Bonus points if you have the following:
- CSPO, ACP, or PMP certifications
- Experience working with programing languages
Values: We built our core values on themes that internally compel us to deliver our best to our partners, our customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to SADA’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Make Them Rave
- Be Data Driven
- Think One Step Ahead
- Drive Purposeful Impact
- Do The Right Thing
Work with the best: SADA has been the largest partner in North America for Google Cloud portfolio of products since 2016 and has been named the 2021, 2020, 2019, and 2018 Google Cloud Global Reseller Partner of the Year. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work year after year by the Business Intelligence Group, Inc. Magazine, as well as LA Business Journal!
Benefits: Unlimited PTO, Paid Parental Leave, competitive and attractive compensation, performance-based bonuses, paid holidays, rich medical, dental, vision plans, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K/RRSP with match, as well as Google Certified training programs.
Business Performance: SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 15 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 4000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads and 30M+ users migrated to the cloud.