- Provide robust and scalable technology solutions to enable our customers to scale their operations into GCP.
- Advise customers on technology standards, methodologies and processes as they relate to infrastructure, application architecture, and data engineering.
- Design and develop infrastructure blueprints for the implementation of new solutions that bring customers storage and compute workloads from cloud and non-cloud environments to GCP.
- Participate in proof of concept development to assist in defining technology direction for our customers.
- Conduct regular touchpoints with clients to review their cloud strategy and provide updates on best practices and new products.
- Build solutions which leverage novel approaches to existing business and technology challenges.
- Systems Engineering, System Administration, or Systems Architecture experience
- Strong working knowledge of cloud offerings and solutions (Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS)
- Deep understanding of TCP, IP and other network protocols
- Familiarity with DNS, DHCP and other network services
- Experience administering a variety of Linux distributions
- Experience with information security practices and procedures
- Strong working knowledge of VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, or other virtual software
- Ability to define infrastructure as code using tools like Google Deployment Manager, Terraform, Chef, etc
- Strong scripting abilities via BASH, Python, etc
- Knowledge of network topology and associated technologies
- Mature understanding of DevOps best practices for cloud-native build and release pipelines
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to digest advanced technical topologies and concepts
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Ability to write architectural design documents or review design documents provided by others
- Knowledge of monitoring systems, capacity planning, and performance optimization across a variety of technologies (such as traditional compute, serverless, and data systems)
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies and ability to apply trends to architectural needs
- Full understanding of compute theory from hardware through serverless abstraction
- Experience working with containerization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, etc)
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- Google Certified Professional Data Engineer
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
Values: We built our core values on themes that internally compel us to deliver our best to our partners, our customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to SADA’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Make Them Rave
- Be Data Driven
- Think One Step Ahead
- Drive Purposeful Impact
- Do The Right Thing
Work with the best: SADA has been the largest partner in North America for Google Cloud portfolio of products since 2016 and has been named the 2021, 2020, 2019, and 2018 Google Cloud Global Reseller Partner of the Year. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work year after year by the Business Intelligence Group, Inc. Magazine, as well as LA Business Journal!
Benefits: Unlimited PTO, Paid Parental Leave, competitive and attractive compensation, performance-based bonuses, paid holidays, rich medical, dental, vision plans, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K/RRSP with match, as well as Google Certified training programs.
Business Performance: SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 15 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 4000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads and 30M+ users migrated to the cloud.