Join SADA as an Alliance Marketing Coordinator!
SADA’s SaaS Alliance Program and partner team have experienced tremendous demand and growth. We are seeking an Alliance Marketing Coordinator to help drive SADA’s business with our strategic alliance partners. On this highly visible, fast paced team, you’ll play a crucial role in implementing joint go-to-market strategies with members of our SaaS Alliance Program. You will have strong partnerships with our internal partner account team, customer success, field sales and corporate marketing teams to execute multi-channel programs that expand SADA’s brand awareness, program benefits, and co-marketing and co-selling initiatives with our partner accounts, as well as drive demand through joint marketing and sales initiatives.
This is an exciting opportunity for a tech marketing specialist to help drive the key initiatives of multi-million-dollar ISVs that are growing rapidly. We’re looking for someone who is organized, resourceful, quick on their feet, self-motivated, creative, analytical, and collaborative.
- In support of the Alliance Marketing Manager and under direction of the Sr. Director of Strategic Alliance, help develop our joint go-to-market strategies with our alliance partners
- Execute plans to achieve brand awareness, drive pipeline and partnership goals with strategic alliance partners and dedicated alliance account managers
- Collaborate with internal and external cross-functional teams to execute partner marketing programs, including campaigns, conferences and events, product marketing collateral, and sales enablement for field sales teams
- Build strong relationships with field sales and inside sales teams, and customer success teams to promote SADA’s alliance partners’ solutions and products, create joint messaging and value propositions, and create partner marketing collateral and programs
- Create programs to educate and engage sales development representatives, field sales and account management teams to drive new leads and opportunities
- Effectively communicate with technology and channel partners, and be a resource for both internal and external teams
- Help the team track and optimize toward objectives and key results
Pathway to Success
#MakeThemRave: We go all in, all the time – for our customers, our partners and each other. No matter if it’s a major project or a small step along the way, we aim high and deliver an exceptional experience.
Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast-growing practice with vision and passion. You will be measured quarterly by the breadth, magnitude, and quality of your contributions, your ability to estimate accurately, how well you collaborate with your peers, and the consultative polish you bring to customer interactions.
Customer Facing - You will interact with partners (who are also customers) on a regular basis. You can expect to interact with a range of stakeholders, including Alliance Account Managers, Sales Reps, Engineers, Technical Project Managers, Marketing and Executive Team Members.
Onboarding/Training - The first several weeks of onboarding are dedicated to learning and will encompass learning materials/assignments and compliance training, as well as meetings with relevant individuals. Details of the timeline are shared closer to the start date.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education qualification
- 1-2 years of experience in alliance, channel partner marketing role, ideally within enterprise software, Cloud and SaaS solutions
- Familiar with Google Cloud and other cloud service providers a plus
- Experience working with alliances partners on joint marketing plans
- Demonstrated ability to build highly effective working relationships with partner sales and marketing teams, supporting the delivery of go-to-market and alliance strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create content and collateral including presentations, flyers, battlecards, etc and manage creative, social and logistic execution to roll out campaigns to target audiences
- Results-oriented with a solid understanding of how to prioritize and execute against a strategy
- Ability to accommodate cross-time zones, fast-paced environments
- Experience with Google Workspace a plus
- Knowledge of how to navigate social media / project management platforms is a plus! (I.e. Hootsuite, HubSpot, Monday.com, and more)
Values: We built our core values on themes that internally compel us to deliver our best to our partners, our customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to SADA’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Make Them Rave
- Be Data Driven
- Think One Step Ahead
- Drive Purposeful Impact
- Do The Right Thing
Work with the best: SADA has been the largest partner in North America for Google Cloud portfolio of products since 2016 and has been named the 2021, 2020, 2019, and 2018 Google Cloud Global Reseller Partner of the Year. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work year after year by the Business Intelligence Group, Inc. Magazine, as well as LA Business Journal!
Benefits: Unlimited PTO, Paid Parental Leave, competitive and attractive compensation, performance-based bonuses, paid holidays, rich medical, dental, vision plans, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K/RRSP with match, as well as Google Certified training programs.
Business Performance: SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 15 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 4000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads and 30M+ users migrated to the cloud.