- Google Professional Cloud Architect Certified and/or Google Professional Data Engineer Certified, or able to complete one of the above within the first 45 days of employment.
- Mastery in at least one of the following domain areas:
- Infrastructure Modernization: migrating n-tiered workloads from on-prem and other clouds to GCP with near-zero-downtime (includes full spectrum of lift and shift to complete re-platforming scenarios), or building hybrid-cloud solutions based on Anthos and containerization technologies, such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Istio
- Application Development: building custom web and mobile applications on top of the GCP stack
- Data Engineering: data warehouse modernization (including technical architectures, star/snowflake schema designs, infrastructure components, ETL/ELT pipelines and reporting/analytic tools), OLTP/OLAP data migrations, or backup, restore and disaster recovery solutions.
- Experience providing oversight and direction of cloud projects
- Experience leading technical design sessions, architecting and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with client business objectives, and identifying gaps between the client's current and desired end states
- Experience strategizing, designing, architecting and leading the deployment of scalable solutions on GCP
- Experience across multiple cloud platforms: GCP, AWS, Azure
- Experience with container engines: Kubernetes, Docker, AWS Elastic Container Service
- Experience with automation technologies including Terraform, Google Cloud Deployment Manager, AWS Cloud Formation or Microsoft Azure Automation
- Experience working with engineering and sales teams to elicit customer requirements
- Ability to communicate across business units and the ability to interface with and communicate complex technical concepts to a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Time management skills with the ability to manage multiple streams and lead less experienced architects
- Experience as a technical consultant or another customer-facing technical role
- Hands-on experience designing and recommending elegant solutions that drive business outcomes
- Experience building, designing and migrating complex cloud architectures
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and techniques with a willingness and capability to skill up the team
- Ability to lead an in-depth client meeting/workshop across a broad range of topics including discovery, cloud compliance, and security
- Deep understanding of best practices, design patterns, reference and compliance architectures with an uncanny ability to build and recommend these as needed
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends, new technologies and the ability to apply these to customer architectures to drive outcomes
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
Values: We built our core values on themes that internally compel us to deliver our best to our partners, our customers and to each other. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to SADA’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Make Them Rave
- Be Data Driven
- Think One Step Ahead
- Drive Purposeful Impact
- Do The Right Thing
Work with the best: SADA has been the largest partner in North America for Google Cloud portfolio of products since 2016 and has been named the 2021, 2020, 2019, and 2018 Google Cloud Global Reseller Partner of the Year. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work year after year by the Business Intelligence Group, Inc. Magazine, as well as LA Business Journal!
Benefits: Unlimited PTO, Paid Parental Leave, competitive and attractive compensation, performance-based bonuses, paid holidays, rich medical, dental, vision plans, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K/RRSP with match, as well as Google Certified training programs.
Business Performance: SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for 15 years in a row garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 4000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads and 30M+ users migrated to the cloud.