Must be located in US or Canada
Compensation: $250000 USD OTE (base + uncapped commission)
Unlimited PTO | Fully Remote | Generous Benefits
About SaaS Academy
The SaaS Academy Team is on a mission to help Software as a Service (SaaS) companies grow to new heights through world-class coaching and training.
Our CEO, Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor who has founded multiple companies. He was named Canada’s top angel investor and he's completed over 100+ investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
About the Role
SaaS Academy is seeking a world-class, proven top performer to join our team as an Account Executive. In this role, they will be responsible for closing new clients, managing the sales pipeline, and generating leads through outbound sales efforts. They will report directly to the Director of Sales and leverage their experience to have an immediate impact on revenue production within 30 days. Here are further details about our three programs: Growth Accelerator, SaaS Academy, and Boardroom.
Here are the three primary components of the Account Executive role:
- World-Class Closer: Within 30 days, the ideal candidate for this position will be competing with our top closers to drive significant revenue growth. The only training this person will require will be specific to the SaaS Academy product, systems, and internal workflows. This candidate will be an experienced A-player with a proven track record of success, skilled in closing deals, a strong communicator, an expert negotiator, and skillfully addresses client concerns.
- Pipeline Management: Excelling at CRM tools and data analytics, they'll skillfully manage their sales approach and pipeline. They ensure consistent follow-ups, seizing every opportunity. Proactively engaging prospects, they understand the necessity of diligent follow-ups in deal closure. The ideal Account Executive, collaborating effectively with Sales Development Representatives, optimizes lead generation and conversion, providing insightful feedback for a seamless lead nurturing and closing process.
- Outbound Sales Generation: The role calls for an Account Executive adept at driving new business through outbound sales with warm leads. This professional thrives on engaging warm leads, networking, and spearheading lead-generation initiatives. Their success is fueled by persistent prospecting, underlining their understanding of maintaining a vibrant sales pipeline. They are articulate and persuasive, effectively communicating the distinct value of our SaaS offerings.
Experience and Qualifications
- Must be located in US or Canada
- Minimum 3 years of proven history of surpassing sales targets in a high-ticket, high-volume setting as an Account Executive
- Minimum 3 years of prior experience in SaaS or coaching sales
- Demonstrated excellence in selling SaaS products, particularly to SaaS founders, or marketing intangible services such as coaching or consulting
- Prior experience in a remote-first sales environment
- Prior experience working with a Sales Development Representative team
- HubSpot (or other relevant CRM) experience
- Standard sales tech-stack competence
Benefits and Hiring Process
- Compensation: $250,000 USD OTE (base + uncapped commission)
- Generous Benefits: We offer Unlimited PTO, health benefits, development training, and a robust and nourishing culture & team that is world-class.
Please check out the How We Hire section on our website to see what the steps are for our hiring process—taking the time to apply means a lot to us! If you apply, you’ll hear from us, whether we feel you’re a good match for us, or not, as part of our process.