AT A GLANCE
We are seeking a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis to join RVO Health on our Healthgrades team. Do you gain energy from strategic thinking while also rolling up your sleeves to manage and analyze complex data? Are you motivated by bringing innovative solutions to help people live healthier lives? If so, then this role will align with your passion! The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis performs financial analyses including budgeting and forecasting, variance analysis, and financial/data modeling. This role develops recommendations from information and results; considers and conducts additional analyses as appropriate. The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis coordinates with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, new business planning, trended future requirements, government requirements, and operating forecasts.
**NOTE: This position will be hybrid. The team will be in the office Tuesday - Thursday.
What You’ll Do
- Perform complex financial modeling, data analysis, and business planning in support of the Healthgrades forecast, budget, and long-range plan
- Collaborate with key business partners across the organization to develop, recommend and establish strategies, plans and processes to improve growth, profitability, and cost efficiencies
- Delivers monthly projections and variance analytics on business performance while collaborating with cross-functional leaders to garner new insights and progress updates
- Prepares month end, and quarter close business performance reports, including variance explanations and forward-looking performance estimates
- Seeks out new opportunities for continuous improvement and efficiency
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of progressive financial planning and analysis
- Solid analytic background, attention to detail, experience managing big data sets and financial modeling
- Proven experience driving business performance in a high-growth environment
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills, complimented by an entrepreneurial and growth-oriented mindset
- A high degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Proven success functioning in a dynamic professional environment where the responsibilities change regularly
- Solid executive presence, communication, and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to build solid relationships at all levels, work collaboratively and influence across a matrix environment
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $90,000 - $125,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Access to a Free Udemy for Business subscription—thousands of hours of learning content on hundreds of different subjects at your fingertips
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
We do not provide visa sponsorship at this time.