AT A GLANCE
RVO Health is looking for a Senior Product Manager to advance our existing product offerings and develop new products that tie our portfolio together and provide value to members. You’ll be responsible for developing a product vision and strategy that delivers a differentiated value proposition and works as a key driver of customer engagement and retention. You’ll help to develop a program that empowers consumers to navigate confidently and optimize their health and wellness experience.
RVO Health is a joint venture with Red Ventures and United Health Group's Optum business. We are on a mission to help all 330MM Americans live stronger, healthier lives by making the healthcare system work better for everyone.
What You’ll Do
- Lead product development process, working closely with product design to ensure desirability while ensuring both a viable and feasible product to build.
- Define detailed, data-driven requirements and user stories; work directly with Engineering and other cross-functional teams to execute on the Product roadmap and bring your ideas to life.
- Align stakeholders, set the product vision and roadmap, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with business and delivery teams to ship high-quality experiences.
- Operate as the day-to-day, sprint-to-sprint owner for products in our data organization. Use our data and a deep understanding of our users’ behaviors to brainstorm new features, identify areas for optimization, troubleshoot existing functionality, and work with others to develop solutions that enhance the overall product experience.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our audience with both quantitative and qualitative data and evangelize those learnings within the organization
- Create market and competitor analysis to inform on how to build a differentiated and unique solution.
- Define and set product KPI goals to measure the product, audience, and business success of the features you create.
What We’re Looking For
- At least 5 years of experience in product development, product management or related field
- Experience in conducting and applying qual and quant user research to find product/market fit
- You are hungry to learn new technologies and approaches
- Experience with common product development tools and concepts (i.e., wire framing, prototyping, A/B testing and agile development methods)
- You have great communication skills and are able to sell your position to all levels of stakeholders
- You think out of the box to solve complex problems. You make more hypotheses than assumptions and test cheaply to prove or disprove the hypotheses.
- You want to build new products and experiences, not just maintain them.
- You want to be accountable for the customer and the business.
- Bonus: Experience in the health and wellness space.
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $100,000 - 140,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.