AT A GLANCE
The Content Experience Product Manager is responsible for delivering best-in-class and differentiated experiences to users seeking information and support in managing their health and well-being across Healthline web properties - Healthline.com, MedicalNewsToday.com, PsychCentral.com and Greatist.com. They are focused on delivering content experiences users trust and rely on to address the full picture of their life-long health journey.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and execute a vision and strategy for creating a content experience that connects users with the right information to address a user’s health questions and interests.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our audience with hard data and conversations with users and evangelize those learnings within the organization
- Align stakeholders, set the product roadmap, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with business teams, engineers and/or independent contractors to ship high-quality experiences.
- Own and write product specifications and user stories.
- Lead and collaborate on launch and go-to-market strategy.
- Foster a culture of testing, data-driven decision making, and accountability for metrics and results.
We Are Excited About You Because You
- Are passionate about our mission and have a unique vision for how we can create a differentiated content experience that addresses user needs based on deep empathetic understanding.
- Create structure out of ambiguity and have a pragmatic “can do” and “make it happen” attitude in a collaborative way.
- Are passionate about delivering great user experiences in a timely manner.
- Deliver products that drive real value to users while balancing financial goals.
- Are a great presenter to all levels of the organization.
Reasons Why You Should Apply
- You love owning deep experiences that can profoundly affect user’s well-being.
- You think out of the box to solve complex problems. You make more hypotheses than assumptions and test cheaply to prove or disprove the hypotheses.
- You want to build new products and experiences, not just maintain them.
- You want to be accountable for the customer and the business.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years product management experience, with significant B2C product background.
- You grok (and rock) BOTH user experience and testing to find product/market fit.
- Experience with content product relevant focus areas such as information architecture, content recommendation, site navigation and SEO/EAT.
- Successful track record launching web products/feature that drive deep user engagement
- Experience at a media company is helpful
- Bonus: you have experience in the health and wellness space
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $80,000-140,000 *Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.