AT A GLANCE
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be charged with implementing and supporting enterprise BI capabilities across business functions against high volume data sources. The ideal candidate will utilize their strong BI knowledge to provide data and architecture, vision and design from modeling through to visualization and insight development. This role requires a proactive personality, extremely analytical mindset, attention to detail, and excellent time management and communication skills.
What You’ll Do
- Drive strategic projects and measure the impact of the implemented recommendations. Our core problems you’d be asked to solve at the moment are:
- Unlocking the potential of the Joint Venture - Capitalize on our unique and powerful set of data sources, finding opportunities to tie data together in ways that enhance our customers’ experience
- Enhance our businesses with world class technology - Seamlessly integrate a common data platform across business units and empower our business partners to use the technology to drive value
- Autonomously leverage an advanced analytical toolkit, executing complex analyses, visualizations and storytelling
- Partner with business leaders to work effectively across multiple technical teams to solve problems. You’ll play a pivotal role in building a positive culture across different areas of the organization.
- Lead business initiative ideation, assessment, and prioritization. Turn abstract, ambiguous situations into concrete and executable projects that your team and other teams can take action on.
- Amplify your influence by driving development of junior team members through mentorship and coaching on both technical skills and strategic business skills
What We’re Looking For
- You take pride in learning and becoming an expert source of knowledge on a particular subject. You are a valuable asset to bring into any conversation because you have a strong pulse on how many aspects of the organization work.
- You have a deep analytical background - extensive hands-on experience executing complex analyses to drive recommendations
- You are invested in the growth of those around you. You’re motivated to make those around you great, and you’re excited to share in their success.
- You operate efficiently at many levels, managing your own projects, the bandwidth of your direct reports, and the roadmaps of your team and the teams around you to reach common goals.
- You’re invested in the strategic vision of more than just the analytic function. You can methodically understand business context and can clearly articulate the “why” behind any proposed solutions to the data team
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $100,000 - $140,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.