RVO Health: Starting your Career
As an intern with RVO Health, you will skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As an RVO Health Design Intern, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
RVO Health offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles and teams. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
What You’ll Do:
- Digital designers create responsive and complex web sites for globally-recognized brands in multiple high-growth industries. At RVO Health, we marry data and design - hooking our creativity into powerful user behavior technology that helps us build better connections between brands and consumers.
- Our designers work directly with data scientists and business marketing teams to understand user behavior, build highly personalized digital experiences, and collect feedback in near-real-time.
- The lessons we learn inform new designs - producing websites unlock enormous growth, inspire action in consumers…and look amazing in the process.
What We’re Looking For:
- Excellent analytical skills + an entrepreneurial mindset**
- Graduating Winter 2023 or Spring 2024
- June 2023 Internship Start Date
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, and/or Sketch
- Thorough understanding of design principles and layout strategy
- Passion for your craft, with an appetite to stay on the cutting edge of new trends
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS3, and modern front-end libraries/frameworks
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated
- BUT also a team player with no ego, a hard-working spirit, and great sense of humor
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- A strong desire and commitment to get better every day
- Great sense of humor (yes, it’s worth saying twice)
- Pro-tip: include some samples of your work! Link to your portfolio, wireframes, publications, whatever represents what you do best.
Sound like you? Apply now!
*We put that in bold because we really mean it.
** Whoa, that must be REALLY important.
Who We Are:
RVO Health is a first-of-its-kind comprehensive consumer healthcare platform that meets people where they are in their personal journeys and connects them with both the information and the care they need.
RVO Health is a partnership between Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
RVO Health has the largest consumer health and wellness audience online. Every month, we help nearly 100 million people take steps on their daily journey to lifelong well-being.