We want to change the way people work in Latin America.
The human resources industry is served by software that is old, manual and far from easy-to-use. Runa offers a much more modern, intuitive and efficient solution. With Runa, companies can pay their employees with 4 clicks in less than 15 minutes, and they do not need to have any previous experience. By automating payroll, we save users hundreds of hours a year at work. Less time in administrative processes means more time on team management, and ultimately happier employees.
We are proud of the culture we are creating in Runa. Our team is young (average age of 28 years old), multinational (employees from 13 countries), multigendor (60/40 men to women) and with mixed sexual orientations. We work hard at Runa, but we also have activities (and even businesses) outside of work. We treat people with respect. We collaborate to achieve our goals. And, most importantly, we put the customer first.
Our vision is grand. In less than 5 years, we will be serving 100,000+ companies across 10 countries in Latin America. But that is just the jumping off point. With more than 17,500,000 SMBs in the region, there is no limit to how far we can go. We are looking for motivated candidates who want to roll up their sleeves, get their hands dirty and help us change the status quo.
We are looking for a talented leader who is eager to create and manage our inclusive and innovative working culture, with the objective to have whole experience for Runa.
- Collaborate to create the data structures and models to archive and store the files parsed by the Data
- Delimit, monitor and improve information flows
- 1 year of Python Object Oriented
- Segmentation Analysis
- Clustering Algorithms
- Natural Language Processing (plus)
- Hiring: All employees are hired directly by Runa and are paid 100% in normal wages and salaries according to Mexican law (that is, yes, we pay and inform the IMSS).
- Salary: The salary is very competitive and attractive, according to experience.
- Titles: We believe in a flat organization without hierarchy. The opinion of each person is as important as the next person. As such, we have decided not to use titles or classifications in our organization. If you work in sales, you are a member of the sales team. If you work in development, you are a member of the development team. It's that easy.
- Flexibility: We believe in goals and deliverables, not in the schedule to be met. We are super open to remote work and flexible work hours.
- Vacations: We have an unlimited vacation policy. Take the time when you need it.
- Snacks: Work is hard work. We try not to worry about the rest and concentrate on what you do best. We always have free snacks and drinks in the office.
- Health: We understand that IMSS does not cover everything, so we offer additional health insurance for major and minor medical expenses that includes dental and optical services. Runa covers 50% of the cost and finances the rest in a period of 6 months with the employee.
- Education: We want our employees to grow with us. We offer a number of in-house workouts. We have access to various online education platforms.
- Fun: We'd like to think we are more than just coworkers, we want to be friends. Get to know the rest of the Runa team on Purple Day, happy hours and monthly integrations.
- Relocation: Relocating to Rune? We offer a relocation bonus and cover all immigration processes.
- Additional benefits: We rely on our employees to tell us what they want. For every certain number of customers that we close, our employees vote for the benefits they want from savings funds to grocery vouchers and free lunch.