THE ROLE: Senior Financial Planning Analyst
We’re looking for…
The Senior Financial Planning Analyst will be a key member of the FP&A team, reporting to the Director of FP&A and has exposure to all aspects of the business and leadership. The Senior Financial Planning Analyst will provide data-driven analysis in all aspects of the business and industry. This role will work closely with the senior business leaders to analyze the company's most critical financial and strategic issues and develop actionable conclusions and recommendations.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and communicate high-quality, in-depth narratives of variances to forecast while highlighting key trends, identifying revenue opportunities, enhancing margin, improving processes and reducing costs.
- Partner with the controllership team to identify and execute key aspects of the company’s close process, provide analysis and communicate results and recommendations to key business partners, including c-suite team members.
- Analyze, report on, and provide insight into the performance of the company’s P&L, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet
- Own financial modeling for various aspects of the enterprise level P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow projections
- Assist in analyzing monthly and quarterly results, including progressive refinement of reporting and analysis.
- Work closely with key business leaders to manage forecasting and budgeting processes and apprise senior management of opportunities and risks
- Perform ad hoc analysis as requested to inform decision-making and strategy
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness and innovation. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow and bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you and sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- BA/BS required, MBA a plus.
- 3-6 years total work experience with a background in Financial Planning and Analysis, with a focus on revenue and margin performance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, comfortable in a data-driven business environment.
- Expert Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic, collaborative, and fast-paced organization.
- Self-starter and possess a strategic approach, sound business judgment, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY and CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupe’s policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated and proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. We’ve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites – Rue La La, Gilt, and Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery – we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion and technology, we’re also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, and ourselves to push past the expected – every day. Our culture is rooted in our values and together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious and Empowered.