THE ROLE: Director, Partnerships & Growth
We’re looking for…
The Director, Partnerships & Growth will be responsible for researching, acquiring and managing profitable on and offline relationships with key industry partners for Rue La La/Gilt. Day to day responsibilities will center on cultivating and nurturing strong relationships with large accounts that support our brand, purpose and corporate objectives. The Director will partner with internal teams to coordinate details to execute the programs and analyze revenue results.
The ideal candidate must be a dynamic, high-energy individual with proven organization and time management skills. They will exhibit exceptional communication skills and have the ability to ensure that key stakeholders within the company receive all relevant sales, customer, and product information during the product development and sales process. This person will be professional and customer oriented, with ability to meet or exceed company annual sales goals and to manage multiple priorities and work on various projects with different teams simultaneously with variable and flexible schedules. This person will have a proven track record of successfully landing large strategic accounts and sustaining the business over several years.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Create and implement a high-level strategy and tactics for vertical and account selection that meets our yearly revenue expectations
- Identify, Initiate, close and launch significant and strategic revenue opportunities for Rue La La/Gilt
- Manage contract negotiations of partner programs
- Collaborate with internal teams and assist with the day-to-day management of assigned partnerships; ensure that programs are working properly and we are meeting our objectives
- Provide accurate and thorough ongoing business projections and results
- Manage and grow individual contributors who may report to this position
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness and innovation. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow and bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you and sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- 5+ years of experience in sales, marketing or advertising
- Strong consultative selling, negotiation & leadership skills
- Dual brain: creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills and a solid business foundation
- Online marketing, merchandising, or Account Management experience strongly preferred
- Excellent project management skills; must be able to multi-task like a banshee, with both external clients and internal departments
- An innovative, positive, and self-directed attitude. Interested in “figuring out” solutions to problems or methodology for improved deliverables.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Responsive, enthusiastic, team-oriented and strong relationship management skills
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY and CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupe’s policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated and proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. We’ve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites – Rue La La, Gilt, and Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery – we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion and technology, we’re also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, and ourselves to push past the expected – every day. Our culture is rooted in our values and together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious and Empowered.