The Role: Senior Digital Marketing Analyst - Shop Premium Outlets
Simon Premium Outlets has joined forces with ecommerce powerhouse, Rue Gilt Groupe, to deliver an elite digital outlet experience. Shop Premium Outlets (shoppremiumlutlets.com) shoppers delight in special offers and curated assortments from the brands they love - always on sale, all in one place.
We are looking for an innovative, positive, highly self-motivated team player who is passionate about “identifying” business opportunities based on data to join us as our Sr. Marketing Analyst. Candidates for this position are expected to have a combination of data warehousing exploration experience, advanced statistical skills and great business acumen and judgement. A good understanding of business strategy and experience in ecommerce or women fashion apparel industry is a great plus. This position directly reports to SVP, Marketing.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Own end to end marketing analytics including traffic and ROI analysis, customer growth and retention (CRM) and ad hoc analysis supporting critical business decision. Design and implement report/dashboards and presentations for the consumption of business stakeholders.
- Develop and implement deep-dive reporting system for a full spectrum of marketing channels across search, social, affiliate, email, SMS, display, etc., monitor channel performance and ROI and analyze large data sets to identify scale and optimization opportunities.
- Support and provide analysis and financial justification to new marketing opportunities and partnership programs.
- Conduct statistical analysis, design and test marketing hypothesis around business questions and implement experiment in collaboration cross functionally within the organization.
- Analyze, identify and recommend customer segmentation strategy and develop, optimization and refine customer segments for targeted campaigns for various marketing channels.
- Develop consistent approaches and methodologies, automate repeatable tasks and drive process efficiencies.
At Rue Gilt Groupe, diversity enriches our passion, collaboration, kindness and innovation. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive environment where every Associate is empowered to learn, grow and bring their full self to work. Even if you don't check off every qualification in the job description, that's okay. We encourage you to apply to any role that excites you and sparks delight! We can't wait to learn more about you.
- Hands on experience and skilled at Adobe or Google Analytics, proficient at creating analytics reports frontend as well as backend integration
- Hands on experience and skilled at database querying using SQL (or similar query language)
- Hands on experience and skilled at BI/visualization tools (Excel, Tableau, Spotfire,etc.)
- 3+ years’ experience in data analysis in consumer/retail marketing analytics/data mining
- High tolerance for ambiguity with proven ability to drive rigorous prioritization and decision making to achieve complex goals
- Excellent communication skills
- An innovative, positive, and self-directed attitude
Value Added Skills
- Data mining and statistical packages such as R/Python
- Major in mathematics, economics, statistics or business analytics
- Working knowledge of databases and data warehousing techniques
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY and CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupe’s policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated and proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. We’ve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites – Rue La La, Gilt, and Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery – we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion and technology, we’re also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, and ourselves to push past the expected – every day. Our culture is rooted in our values and together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious and Empowered