THE ROLE: Senior Analyst, Engagement & Loyalty
We’re looking for…
A Senior Analyst, Engagement & Loyalty to join our entrepreneurial, analytical marketing team focused on engaging our 35M+ members. This person will define and execute engagement and loyalty campaigns aimed at accelerating Rue Gilt Groupe’s growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop campaign strategy and execution for Rue Gilt Groupe’s loyalty programs and top buyers to drive enrollment, retention, and engagement. Key outcomes include delivery of new loyalty members, buyer activation and revenue goals.
- Manage our hallmark customer loyalty programs - Rue 365 and Gilt Unlimited Annual - with focus on driving member engagement, buyer retention, and incremental buyer value
- Develop deep expertise in value drivers for top buyers; own key performance metrics
- Drive lead generation campaigns for Personal Shopper program offered as a complimentary loyalty program perk for higher tier loyalty program member
- Grow Loyalty programs through enrollment campaigns, recurring value-generating benefit campaigns, and awareness and branding initiatives
- Analyze large data sets to identify trends and opportunities to optimize campaigns and top member customer experience. Partner with our Marketing Analytics team to drive deeper buyer behavior insights
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology and leverage technology to achieve desired results
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across Marketing, Creative, Product Management, Technology, Merchandising and Customer Service to develop strategies and guide execution
- Contribute to the overall customer engagement and retention strategy, and loyalty program evolution
- Gain exposure to technology, media, advertising, retail and fashion
- Focus on learning and professional development with experienced managers
- Become part of a fun team of analysts and managers who enjoy working together
- 1-3 years' experience in digital marketing, strategy consulting, program management, or investment banking at a top-tier firm with a heavy focus on in a quantitative role, preferably in marketing or consulting
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics, or other concentrations with significant quantitative focus
- Strong interest or experience in retail, e-commerce, and/or B2C marketing
- Exceptional analytical horsepower and data-driven problem-solving skills
- High tolerance for ambiguity with proven ability to drive to action
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An innovative, positive, and self-directed attitude
Bonus points for…
- Prior experience with Loyalty or Customer Engagement programs, or performance marketing in high-growth, test & learn environments
- Prior experience with Tableau
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY and CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupe’s policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated and proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. We’ve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites – Rue La La, Gilt, and Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery – we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion and technology, we’re also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, and ourselves to push past the expected – every day. Our culture is rooted in our values and together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious and Empowered.