Manager, Change Integration Management
This role is responsible for partnering with Operations, CS and business stakeholders to engage in planning and delivering the launch of new processes, programs or tools across the Customer Service Organization. The CIM is accountable for assessing the organization’s launch readiness, creating the communication strategy and measuring change adoption. This role will work closely with Capacity Planning, Training and Operations to ensure changes are implemented in a timely and consistent manner by creating mechanisms to track and monitor adoption and capture employee feedback . This role will also own the Knowledge Management system, ensuring processes and policies are updated across all access points.
What you'll accomplish:
- Ensure organization is prepared for changes to policies, procedures, programs or tool sets by creating
- Provide direction to business teams on change strategy, potential conflicts and resolution paths
- Partner with CS to determine the appropriate level of site communication and create a site communication plan if one is required
- Work closely with Program Manager to confirm program launch dates and readiness for deployment
- Ensure program launch information is communicated effectively to minimize any negative impact at the site while supporting a high level of engagement and implementation
- Provide input into Go/No Go decisions on program launches to ensure CS organization is prepared
- Participate in initial post launch support and analysis to understand performance or customer impacts of the change
- Responsible for gathering and summarizing feedback on project launch misses and organizing post launch lessons learned sessions
- Maintain knowledge management system to ensure only current information is available to agents and curate content for ease of search and consumption. Introduce best practices in knowledge management and improve upon existing content.
- 3+ years working in a Contact Center environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to adapt delivery to different audiences
- 5 – 7 years experience using data to drive business improvements
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- Experience defining and executing against program requirements
- Experience using problem solving and analytical skills to solve business problems and drive process improvements
- Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to create, improve and document processes, workflows
- Six Sigma, Kaizen, Agile, or other Process Improvement methodologies
- PMP or similar certification
- Working knowledge of Zen Desk
- Certification in Change Management (Prosci or other methodology)
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. We’ve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites – Rue La La, Gilt, and Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery – we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion and technology, we’re also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, and ourselves to push past the expected – every day. Our culture is rooted in our values and together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious and Empowered.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other