The Paid Search Manager will join the entrepreneurial, analytical Growth marketing team at Rue Gilt Groupe to accelerate new customer acquisition and drive efficient revenue growth. As a part of the Growth Strategy team, this role will also gain exposure to technology, media, advertising, retail and fashion, a focus on learning and professional development with experienced managers, and, most importantly, a fun team of analysts and managers who enjoy working together.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Manage multi-million dollar marketing campaigns, focusing on acquiring new customers, across paid search channels, including Google Shopping
- Formulate and execute paid marketing strategies, and work with a broad group of cross-functional stakeholders to achieve objectives
- Drive paid search channel testing road map, monitoring channel performance metrics and utilizing data to optimize and accelerate channel growth
- Partner with innovative digital marketing companies to utilize new tools, techniques and advertising strategies
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across Marketing, Creative, Product Management, Technology and Buying/Merchandising to develop strategies and guide execution
- Contribute to the overall customer acquisition marketing and growth strategy
THE RIGHT FIT:
- 5+ years’ experience in paid search marketing or a quantitative field
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics or other concentrations with a significant quantitative focus
- Strong interest in retail, e-commerce, fashion and/or B2C marketing
- Exceptional analytical horsepower and data-driven problem-solving skills
- High tolerance for ambiguity with proven ability to drive to action
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An innovative, positive, and self-directed attitude
Bonus points for…
If you’ve got everything going on above, you’re already a strong fit. If you have the following too? You earn some extra credit from us.
- Prior experience in e-commerce or retail industries
- Experience managing a budget and knowledge of P&L best practices
- Experience using BI/visualization tools (Excel, Tableau, etc.)
- Design of experiments and measurement in marketing
KEYWORDS: Google Ads, Google Adwords, Google Ads Certified, product listing ads, feed optimization, product catalog
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY and CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupe’s policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated and proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 35+ million loyal members turn to Rue La La and Gilt for everything from women, men and children’s apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law