We’re looking for…
IT Help/Desktop Support Specialist - Focusing mostly on the KY Distribution Center, you will be responsible for keeping our employees working their best by ensuring all software tools, hardware and internal processes, are working at peak efficiency.
What you’ll accomplish…
Provide in-person hardware & software support for end-users in the Shepherdsville, Kentucky distribution center while resolving requests via our ticketing system, phone and email from across the organization
- Track and document customer requests through our incident management system, reflecting thorough troubleshooting processes. Analyze, coordinate, and deliver timely and accurate problem resolutions.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff
- Research and recommend innovative, automated approaches for system administration tasks
- Perform troubleshooting for common workstation software (Office, Photoshop, Adobe CS5, etc.)
You will be part of a tight-knit team of 9 people (one of five locally) that works together to support each other and find the best solutions. You will be able to expand your knowledge in both breadth and depth as you support both Mac and Windows workstations with local support responsibilities for all server and network infrastructure.
THE RIGHT FIT:
Can commit to the following working hours 2:00PM - 11:00PM EST Mon-Fri in office at our Shepherdsville, KY location
- 2+ Years of relevant working experience
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple, concurrent tasks/projects
- Perform upgrades and patch management of Operating Systems (OSX and Windows)
- AD knowledge including Open / Active Directory integration
- Motivated self-starter; Eagerness to learn and grow
- Support for laptops, desktops, printers, and phones
Bonus points for…
If you’ve got everything going on above, you’re already a strong fit. If you have the following too? You earn some extra credit from us.
- RF Gun maintenance and deployment
- Printer maintenance and repair
- Networking equipment and maintenance
- Experience with Airwatch/WorkspaceOne
- Sophos, McAfee or other Enterprise Antivirus Solutions
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. We’ve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites – Rue La La, Gilt, and Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery – we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion and technology, we’re also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, and ourselves to push past the expected – every day. Our culture is rooted in our values and together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious and Empowered
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other