Simon Premium Outlets has joined forces with ecommerce powerhouse, Rue Gilt Groupe, to deliver an elite digital outlet experience. Shop Premium Outlets shoppers delight in special offers and curated assortments from the brands they love - always on sale, all in one place.
Shop Premium Outlets (shoppremiumlutlets.com) is seeking a Director of Performance Marketing to join our very entrepreneurial, fast-paced, data-driven and forward-looking marketing team, oversee a full spectrum of performance digital marketing channels and thrive on driving top line growth through new customer acquisition and consistent ROI optimization. As a marketing leadership role, person on this position will be responsible for managing multi-million marketing budget every year and own full funnel acquisition efforts across all ROI driven marketing channels. Working in startup environment, a qualified candidate is expected to have both strategic, big picture level thinking as well as hands-on experience of operating a wide mix of digital marketing channels on day to day basis. This position reports directly to SVP Marketing.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Develop and implement the strategy for a full spectrum of performance marketing channels including but not limited to affiliate, paid search, paid social, display both online and offline, etc. focusing on new customer acquisition
- Fully own day to day tactical and strategic operations, thriving on achieving marketing sales and new customer acquisition.
- Identify new channel opportunities and develop implementation plan to consistently optimize marketing channel mix, scale growth efforts and improve ROI through data driven decision making.
- Focus on driving new customer acquisition with scalability and sustainability. Develop and lead rapid experimentation of new acquisition channels while measuring every part of the conversion funnel to quickly wind down what’s not working and spin up new initiatives to scale up acquisition efforts.
- Develop new and optimize existing digital marketing analytics reporting to drive sophisticated analyses and deliver actionable business insights to leadership.
- Collaborate with Finance and lead budgeting, forecasting and spending justification, focusing on driving and delivering business results.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Merchandising and other key stakeholders through cross team collaboration efforts to drive scalable top line growth.
- 8+ years hands on experiences leading performance of multi marketing channels across Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Affiliates and/or offline catalog.
- 3+ years experiences in a demand generation or growth marketing leadership role.
- Technically savvy with hands on experience of working with engineers and leverage technology to scale top line and bottom line growth.
- Financially savvy with experience owning multi million marketing budget and collaborate with Finance and other key stakeholders to deliver ROI analysis and improvement action plan.
- Data savvy with strong analytical skillsets to drive right marketing decision making.
- Hands on experience in at least one of the most often used analytics platforms: Adobe or Google Analytics.
- Hands on experience in at least one of the most often used Affiliate advertising platforms: Pepperjam, Commission Junction, Share a Sale, Rakuten, etc.
- Hands on experience in Google Adwords and Facebook paid ads.
- Experience in at least one of the most often used data warehousing service: Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, IBM Db2 with high level understanding of the core functionalities.
- Experience in at least one of the most often used e-commerce platforms: Shopify or Magento. Hands on experience of operating on Shopify and Magento is a great plus.
- Experience in e-commerce/ retail or B2C; fashion and/ or high growth companies is a great plus.
- Global and entrepreneur mindset with big picture level thinking. Effective communication and relationship management skills.
- Passion for understanding consumer behavior and creating outstanding customer experiences.
- Great analytical thinking. Bias for action
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other