We’re looking for…
Assistant Stylist I - Part-Time/On Call
What you’ll accomplish…
- Work with Merchandise Coordinators on merchandise pulls for alternate sizes, damaged or defective samples.
- Distribute & scan merchandise from prep areas to set locations and ensure all scheduled samples are accounted for.
- Responsible for merchandise prep including but not limited to - steaming women’s, men’s, kids clothing, un-packaging and hanging garments, organizing racks of clothing and scanning them to set.
- Communicate with Photographers and Stylists to maintain merch throughput and security.
- Ensure best practices are followed during merchandise handling and transportation and security.
THE RIGHT FIT:
- Merchandising and/or fashion styling experience
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and meet tight and often shifting deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and patience with the ability to accommodate last minute additions to schedules and changes in direction
- Ability to work with a team to accomplish deadlines and production efficiency
- General interest in e-commerce and the desire to be a part of a building business
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 20+ million loyal members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.