We’re looking for…
Senior Desktop Support
You will be part of a tight-knit team of 7 people that works together to support each other and finds and implements the best technical solutions. You will be able to expand your knowledge in both breadth and depth as you support both Mac and Windows workstations, all corporate tools and mentor team members.
What you’ll accomplish…
- Keeping our business running at optimum efficiency by providing remote & in-person hardware/software support for end-users across the organization.
- Analyze, coordinate and deliver resolutions for complex technical requests while documenting steps for team training and accountability.
- Simultaneously manage multiple, concurrent technical projects to successfully achieve desired results in the desired timeframe.
- Provide guidance and coaching to other support analysts to help them grow technically and professionally.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff
- Provide on-call, off-hours support (less than one week per month)
- Research and recommend innovative, automated approaches for system administration tasks
You will be able to expand your knowledge in both breadth and depth as you support both Mac and Windows workstations, all corporate tools and mentor team members.
THE RIGHT FIT:
- 5-7 years of technical support experience working directly with end-users to resolve hardware, software and infrastructure issues
- Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills.
- In depth knowledge of Active Directory
- Jira Service Desk experience and administration
- Perform Root Cause Analysis and documentation of Incident Reports
- Experience in building, deploying, and updating MDT task sequence using SCCM
- Experience in SCCM management (WSUS, Software Management, Driver Packages)
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple, concurrent tasks/projects with critical deadlines
- Proven scripting experience using Powershell (or similar) to automate tasks and reduce overhead
- Ability to be a point of contact for complex issues with Azure, Office 365, GSuite, Jira, Mimecast
- Pleasant and professional with the ability to influence both IT and business groups.
- Enjoy being part of an exciting, progressing, collaborative Technology organization.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to both, work independently and as part of a team
- An neverending desire to learn and grow
Bonus points for…
If you’ve got everything going on above, you’re already a strong fit. If you have the following too? You earn some extra credit from us.
- Sophos, Rapid7, Mimecast or any other Enterprise Security Solutions
- Creating and managing GPOs
- Backup solutions using Code42 or similar
- Managing Print Servers
- Windows Server Administration
- OKTA administration
- Networking equipment and maintenance
ABOUT THE TECHNOLOGY SERVICES & SUPPORT TEAM:
We are an ever-evolving, ever-progressing group of tenacious and kind Support Professionals looking to collaborate with our co-workers to always deliver the best solutions possible.
Rue Gilt Groupe is the premier off-price, e-commerce portfolio company, connecting more than 35 million shoppers with coveted designers and in-demand labels at an exceptional value. Three complementary brands – Gilt, Rue La La, and Shop Premium Outlets – utilize world-class technology and marketing to strategically support our brand partners and engage our shoppers daily. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping and the best-in-class experience that today’s customers demand.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor work Visas at this time.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.