We’re looking for…
A high energy, passionate Director, People who is energized by being immersed in the e-commerce business and partnering with our leaders and associates to drive business results. In this role you will both serve as an HR Business Partner to our Technology and Marketing teams as well as set and implement overall People team initiatives. As the HR Business Partner, you will work alongside our Technology and Marketing team leaders to define and implement a People strategy that aligns with business goals. You will contribute at a hands-on level to cultivate an open, dynamic and performance-driven culture. You’ll be an integral part of the team, so you’ll need to understand all aspects of the business to build strategic organizational capability across the company.
What you’ll accomplish…
- Establish and maintain an intimate understanding of the Technology and Marketing organization and the overall e-commerce business. Build effective and productive working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Provide clear leadership by demonstrating an understanding of business trends and needs.
- Partner, consult, and provide proactive solutions to people managers on all talent and HR issues including succession planning, retention, performance and communications.
- Provide expert HR counseling, coaching, performance management and employee development in partnership with other Centers of Excellence team members (Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Learning and Development).
- Develop and manage specific talent projects as determined by business strategy, as well as participate in functional and cross functional initiatives
- Coach leaders on talent management and how to best to motivate and challenge members of their teams ensuring employee performance, engagement and accountability.
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention and engagement.
- Be an influential contributor to the overall HRBP capability
THE RIGHT FIT:
- 8+ years in an HR Business Partner role. Experience supporting technology departments and/or experience working in a tech company.
- Managed and led HR associates
- You have integrity, are assertive and easily build trust. Experience in creative problem solving, influencing, change management, and eliminating barriers at any organizational level.
- Ability to flourish in a change environment and to embrace an entrepreneurial mindset.
- A deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce – You understand the lingo, the motivators, the latest trends.
- You are curious and serve as the HR ambassador to your clients.
- Self-starter with a creative mind and a track record of putting ideas into practice and assessing results
- Keen interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree;
In return for these accomplishments the following will be provided:
- The opportunity to work in a highly visible role at the center of our Company
- The chance to have a significant impact on RGG’s People department and our Associates
- Work in a great team environment that focuses on meaningful work, professional growth and career development
- Gain broader HR experience by collaborating across all HR functions
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 35+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La and Gilt Groupe for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
Join our team and help us build the future of eCommerce.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.