Based on a flash sales concept highlighting 2,000+ premium brands, RUE GILT GROUPE has successfully brought together three formerly disparate elements––merchandising, marketing and technology––catapulting growth to 15+ million members who generated ~ $400 million in gross revenues in 2014. Coupled with extraordinary leadership, a values-based culture, and a drive to be the innovator in all respects, Rue has emerged as the leading force in the market.
RUE GILT GROUPE is hiring for full-time warehouse positions! Here are the details:
Shift Structure (subject to change based on business need)
- $12.50 PER HOUR
- Monday- Friday; 8-10 hour shifts
- 2nd Shift start time 3PM - 11:30PM
- Possible overtime and weekend work based on needs of the business
- Associates are eligible for Medical/Dental/Vision benefits on DAY ONE of employment
- Sample Sales
- Free coffee available daily
- Recognition lunches for employee achievements
- $250 Referral Bonus
- Anniversary bonus
Types of warehouse roles include:
- Inbound: Putaway, Processing/Receiving, and Returns
- Outbound: Packing and Picking
- Troubleshooting and Quality
This role requires an individual to lift a minimum of 25 pounds, stand for long periods of time and walk significant distances for 8-10 hour days. The role is production and quality oriented so there will be goals established which need to be met.
- Scan license plate, UPC bar codes, or input transfer number & profile products if necessary using a warehouse management system (WMS).
- Verify and count products against purchase orders.
- Input necessary information into the system (WMS).
- Identify issues and provide resolutions to problems.
- Cross-train in all partner receipts, cross-train in prep and put away (inbound/outbound).
- Complete housecleaning and safety assignments.
- Any and all other duties assigned by the supervisor/manager.
Education : High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
Experience: Consist work history and customer service experience as a minimum. Two years of relevant experience in a warehouse, distribution, or manufacturing environment preferred.
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 20+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.