The majority of our business is done via mobile phones, and Rue Gilt Groupe is invested in making our mobile experience the forefront of our product development. Long viewed as a pioneer in the web and app UX space, we now seek to revolutionize e-commerce by supporting a Mobile First Philosophy. There’s no better time to be involved in the technical advancement of ecommerce at Rue Gilt, with the full support of our company behind providing the most engaging and best of breed mobile apps.
What you’ll accomplish…
- Contribute to the development and architecture for our widely used, native iOS application
- Be involved in new feature conception, design, development and testing
- Work in an Agile environment providing continuous delivery and value
- Work effectively with multiple business groups including Product Management
THE RIGHT FIT:
- Extensive Experience developing iOS apps with comprehensive test coverage
- Delivered iOS applications to the Apple App Store
- Expert knowledge of all common UIKit APIs and Interface Builder features
- Experience with Objective-C, Swift and RESTful web services
- Familiarity with multi-threaded programming
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development team
Bonus points for…
- Full stack skills: our engineers are well rounded and not afraid of technical challenges wherever they lie.
- E-commerce/consumer facing app development
- Experience with Android development
ABOUT THE MOBILE TEAM:
Our mobile team is small, but super impactful. You’d be hard pressed to find another more productive team at our company, since the millions of people who have downloaded our app are our most engaged and valuable customers. We believe in providing the best possible experience we can with a technology focused culture that not only tries to lift the bar on features every sprint, but also stability and performance.
Rue Gilt Groupe is the premier off-price, e-commerce portfolio company, connecting more than 35 million shoppers with coveted designers and in-demand labels at an exceptional value. Three complementary brands – Gilt, Rue La La, and Shop Premium Outlets – utilize world-class technology and marketing to strategically support our brand partners and engage our shoppers daily. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping and the best-in-class experience that today’s customers demand.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor work visas at this time
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.