We're looking for …
A Senior Front-End Software Engineer to join the world-class team combining two of the top private sale e-commerce destinations, Gilt and Rue La La. This is an opportunity to be directly involved in scaling our systems towards $1B annual sales using best-of-breed technologies
- Be a part of future development for our consumer facing, eCommerce website
- Design and development of front-end features and components for our desktop and mobile web users.
- Build the optimal design for the UI that incorporates responsive design and accessibility concerns
- Develop front-end architecture and influence implementation that is aligned with business and technology objectives
- Work within the talented team of software engineers and product managers to deliver rapid value.
- Mentor fellow team members
- Delivered large-scale client-side applications for both desktop and mobile web using one of the popular libraries or frameworks (React, Angular, Vue.js, Backbone, etc.)
- Solid understanding of semantic markup, CSS, cross-browser and cross-device compatibility development
- Experience building and working with REST API’s build by you and others
- Drive to write clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
- Strong desire to learn, think creatively, and share knowledge with others.
ABOUT RUE GILT GROUPE:
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology and marketing to create the most engaging and satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 30+ million loyal Members turn to Rue Gilt Groupe for everything from women, men and children's apparel and accessories to home décor and exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.