At RudderStack, we are redefining enterprise-scale data collection and routing. We are building a customer data platform (CDP) on the customer's own data warehouse. Our open-source, developer-first approach is the first of its kind. We understand the outsized impact customer data has on businesses, and we understand the challenges and pain points. We are looking to solve the customer data management problem in enterprises, once and for all, in a secure, compliant and cost-effective way.
RudderStack collects data from 30+ sources, can transform events on the fly, and routes to 150 different marketing, sales, product, analytics applications all with one snippet of code.
We’re backed by Insight Partners, Kleiner Perkins and S28 and have raised a total of $82 million in funding. Our customers include Stripe, Crate + Barrel, Acorns, Hinge, and Priceline. We process critical customer data for some top companies around the world, and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Sr. SI Alliances Manager to join the RudderStack Alliances team in the US. The Alliances team has a strong foundation of amazing partners currently. We are looking for someone to come in and accelerate the growth of these partners and the broader RudderStack partner ecosystem.
As a Sr. SI Alliance Manager you will be responsible for deepening our relationship with existing SI partners and helping to find new SI partners to accelerate our hyper growth. You will be responsible for fostering relationships with the SI teams, enabling them to position the RudderStack to their prospects and customers. You will align the RudderStack Sales, Product, and Marketing teams in order to drive revenue alongside our SI partners and create GTM opportunities that generate top of the funnel pipeline.
*Our roles are remote first, and can be based anywhere in the US (#LI-Remote).
What You’ll Do:
- Actively recruit, on-board, manage, and accelerate alliances with System Integrators, Agencies, and Consultancies across the US
- Run trainings and enablements for partners on our product offering and create self serve assets training collateral
- Communicate regularly with partners to ensure they are kept up to date on our latest releases. Escalate any issues and technical concern to the appropriate teams
- Lead quarterly reviews with our partners and suggest changes based on the needs of our partners and mutual customers alike
- Measure and report on the success of assigned/recruited SI partners
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Product and Marketing teams
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Ability to identify and build rapport with key people within a partner organizations
- Develop creative approaches to building and expanding partnerships that lead to driving revenue
- Track & measure success with a detailed engagement plan across partners
- Ability to work with 10+ partners and prioritize your time across all of them
- Build rapport with key stakeholders internally at RudderStack as well as our partner organizations
- Know what questions to ask to uncover what make partners tick and how to grow our relationship/business with them
- Understand how to prioritize your time across 10+ partners
- Build and expand relationships internally and externally across cross-functional groups within marketing, product, and sales to generate opportunities to collaborate
- Help our sales/CS teams work more functionally with our SI's and create mutual opportunities for each other
- Help our partner sales teams understand our product and know to reach out if they have questions or want to recommend RudderStack to their customers "
- Identify areas that need a process and build out a process to simplify and streamline how we work with our partners and how partners work with our internal teams
- If needed, educate/enable the internal and external teams of the new process to fully implement new process
- Audit existing processes that could use improvement and update said process
- Always look for a streamlined way to work with partners and identify/create processes around them
- Every action you take is based on the goal of driving positive results
- Based on results, you can adapt, change, or double down on those activities or strategies
- Be decisive in your actions and make decisions based on performance
The RudderStack Way:
You get a chance to work on challenging problems alongside amazing people as we scale RudderStack. We are meaningful and thoughtful about our hiring, and want to build great teams together. We expect everyone to be deeply involved with hiring, so you have a hand in helping build the team. We have a global mindset, and want to bring on the best talent regardless of location. The company is still in the early stages, and you will get to see the complete lifecycle of a startup, from getting the initial customers to raising funding rounds, and beyond. Those who thrive in this sort of dynamic environment will experience extraordinary career growth.
Our benefits include, comprehensive health insurance, work from home office setup reimbursements, learning stipends, "take as you need" vacation policy, flexible work hours, remote first culture, team lunches, events and more!
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law.