At RudderStack, we are redefining enterprise-scale data collection and routing. We are building a customer data platform (CDP) on the customer's own data warehouse. Our open-source, developer-first approach is the first of its kind. We understand the outsized impact customer data has on businesses, and we understand the challenges and pain points. We are looking to solve the customer data management problem in enterprises, once and for all, in a secure, compliant and cost-effective way.
RudderStack collects data from 30+ sources, can transform events on the fly, and routes to 150 different marketing, sales, product, analytics applications all with one snippet of code.
We’re backed by Insight Partners, Kleiner Perkins and S28 and have raised a total of $82 million in funding. Our customers include Stripe, Crate + Barrel, Acorns, Hinge, and Priceline. We process critical customer data for some top companies around the world, and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
*Our roles are remote first, and can be based anywhere in India (#LI-Remote).
How we achieve results:
- Empathy, for the problems encountered by our customers.
- Collaboration with product, design, and other engineering teams to achieve results.
- Care deeply not only about the quality of your and the team's code, but also the customer experience
- Curiosity and understanding, for investigating causes and finding effective solutions.
- Output driven to provide value to our customers in a significant, measurable, and positive way.
- Focus on writing testable, performant, bug-free code to provide the right solutions to the problems.
What you'll do:
- Improve the performance of SDKs - Identify and improve SDK performance
- Own the development phase along with code review, deployment, and post-production support
- Stability of SDKs - Test Automation
- Customer interactions - Work with customers on production issues
- Live Ops - Drive and ensure issues coming in Live are handled appropriately - this includes a list of things.
- Collaborate with other teams and drive things to completion
- Continuously learn and improve skills
- Developer Experience (for Customers and open-source contributors)
- Stay up-to-date with the world outside and proactively find out feature improvements.
- Manage the team of developers
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- 8+ years of experience
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is required
- Experience in Android or iOS development
- Experience in ReactNative or Flutter will be preferred
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms, and CS fundamentals
- Strong coding and problem-solving skills
- Strong experience in design patterns, fault-tolerant systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The RudderStack Way:
You get a chance to work on challenging problems alongside amazing people as we scale RudderStack. We are meaningful and thoughtful about our hiring, and want to build great teams together. We expect everyone to be deeply involved with hiring, so you have a hand in helping build the team. We have a global mindset, and want to bring on the best talent regardless of location. The company is still in the early stages, and you will get to see the complete lifecycle of a startup, from getting the initial customers to raising funding rounds, and beyond. Those who thrive in this sort of dynamic environment will experience extraordinary career growth.
Our benefits include, comprehensive health insurance, work from home office setup reimbursements, learning stipends, "take as you need" vacation policy, flexible work hours, remote first culture, team lunches, events and more!
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law.