At RudderStack, we are redefining enterprise-scale data collection and routing. We are building a customer data platform (CDP) on the customer's own data warehouse. Our open-source, developer-first approach is the first of its kind. We understand the outsized impact customer data has on businesses, and we understand the challenges and pain points. We are looking to solve the customer data management problem in enterprises, once and for all, in a secure, compliant and cost-effective way.
RudderStack collects data from 30+ sources, can transform events on the fly, and routes to 150 different marketing, sales, product, analytics applications all with one snippet of code.
We’re backed by Insight Partners, Kleiner Perkins and S28 and have raised a total of $82 million in funding. Our customers include Stripe, Crate + Barrel, Acorns, Hinge, and Priceline. We process critical customer data for some top companies around the world, and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
We are a high-performance team of data, security, and marketing experts, who have spent a lot of time working with large-scale data at enterprises in Silicon Valley & India. We are looking to solve the customer data management problem once and for all in a secure, compliant, and cost-effective way.
We have our team located in San Francisco, Austin, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Athens.
We’re backed by Kleiner Perkins and S28 and have raised $26m in funding. Our customers include Stripe, Crate & Barrel, Acorns, Hinge, Gatsby, InfluxDB, Grafana, Priceline, and more. We process critical customer data for some Aetop companies around the world, and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
How we achieve results:
- Empathy, for the problems encountered by our customers.
- Collaboration with QA, and other engineering teams to achieve results.
- Care deeply not only about the quality of your and the team's code, but also the customer experience
- Curiosity and understanding, of the overall system and finding effective solutions for different problems.
- Output driven to provide value to our customers in a significant, measurable, and positive way.
- Focus on writing testable, performant, bug-free code to provide the right solutions to the problems.
- Automate test plans for APIs, user interface, and other software components
- Work independently as well as with the team to deliver test plans and test cases successfully.
- Write automated tests that are maintainable and reusable with following best practices.
- Constructively identify problems and propose solutions that improve software quality.
- Establish good working relationships with team members and other teams working on related software.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience as a Developer or SDET
- Has a tester mindset, is curious, and can come up with interesting test scenarios
- Has a solid understanding of testing principles and methodologies
- Experience building End to End testing frameworks for cloud/distributed service
- Is agile in nature and knows how testing fits in the agile model
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines (Code build / Github actions)
- Nice to have: Can write performance test scripts (k6 (https://k6.io/))
- Nice to have working experience with Kubernetes
- A good understanding of databases, data pipelines will be an added advantage.
Why work for us
It would be a challenging, grounds-up opportunity for you. You get a chance to work on challenging scale problems along with amazing engineers.
Since the company is still in the very early stages, you will get to see the complete lifecycle of the startup, from getting the initial customers to raising funding rounds. If you stick it out, you will experience extraordinary career growth.
The RudderStack Way:
You get a chance to work on challenging problems alongside amazing people as we scale RudderStack. We are meaningful and thoughtful about our hiring, and want to build great teams together. We expect everyone to be deeply involved with hiring, so you have a hand in helping build the team. We have a global mindset, and want to bring on the best talent regardless of location. The company is still in the early stages, and you will get to see the complete lifecycle of a startup, from getting the initial customers to raising funding rounds, and beyond. Those who thrive in this sort of dynamic environment will experience extraordinary career growth.
Our benefits include, comprehensive health insurance, work from home office setup reimbursements, learning stipends, "take as you need" vacation policy, flexible work hours, remote first culture, team lunches, events and more!
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law.